• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell v Danny the return leg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell v Danny the return leg

Hi all,

I had a sucess with the help of this forum here
    http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ny-Butts/page2

But as Lowell wouldnt let sleeping beagles lie, I dont see why I should.

I recieved a letter from Lowells during my county court fun and games with them, the relevant parts being...

"due to non payment the account defaulted on 10/09/11 and was registered on your credit file. The last payment toward your account was for £13 on 10/1/11"

The account was for a mobile that was stolen and charges to premium lines in Algeria rung up.
    I got into an email correspondence with T-mobile where I was originally offered a reduced payment
    deal but when I accepted it , it was withdrawn and the full balance demanded.
    I still have the emails, the latest dated 10/2/11.

So I consider this to be SB from tomorrow.
    I also consider the account to have been "in dispute" when it was sold to the first of a chain of recovery companies.
    I consider the default date to be 1 month after the final payment ie: 10/2/11 and therefor it should clear from my file tomorrow.
    Lowells are the holders of the default and should make all this happen for me.

What say you?

on a side issue, the default ammont on my file is £100 more than the original default figure and I assume
    this is made up of charges? This cant be right shirley!?
    Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd February 2017, 15:00:PM. Reason: removed crap code
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X