• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marlin 11 mortimor clark

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marlin 11 mortimor clark

Originally posted by doggielover View Post
    Notice of transfer of proceeding is what I have received from the bulk centre so a judge can look at the case at my local court , yes there was a stay two years ago.
    Mortimer clarke wrote and told me they were going to ask for the stay to be lifted
    I asked if I could amend my defence if the judge lifted the stay to the court
    im waiting now to hear from the court
    Okay so there has been no Application for a Summary Judgment by the Claimant yet?

Or is that the reason the case has been transferred from NCCBC so that a 'human being' can deal with a SJ application?

The stay appears to have been lifted so the Claimant can continue with the proceedings.

Di

Comment

di what did you mean I edited this post to add the helpful information do you mean what I uploaded if so no this is what they gave sent me for the DN , it has no name on or anything that relates to me , this is exactly how they sent the DN to me

Comment

hi di yes no summary judgement yet, they want a judge to look at the case again so they can proceed im just waiting to hear so upsetting
        thanks s for all your help x

Comment

what I uploaded if so no this is what they gave sent me for the DN , it has no name on or anything that relates to me , this is exactly how they sent the DN to me
          Your upload in post # 11 has an account number on it in image 121.jpg

Is/was that your credit card account number with the Halifax?

(I've asked Site Team to remove that information in order to protect your identity just in case.)

Di

Comment

hi di yes no summary judgement yet, they want a judge to look at the case again so they can proceed im just waiting to hear so upsetting
            Good. No Summary Judgment application just threats and bullying of a Defendant who has no legal representation.

Time to fight back

Please don't be upset by all this. It's not personal. It's about money and greed.

Di

Comment

Comment

thanks di yes you are right on what you had spotted thankyou for getting the info removed .I have just checked the POC and yes it said by an agreement between Halifax on or around ---- the agreement HLX agreed to issue the defendant with a credit card upon the terms and condition therein ect ect

the assignment was sent by marlin 11 not by Halifax also the default notice I had nothing from the Halifax its all on photo copied paper as all the numbers are in zink from there photo copier , its been made to look like its from Halifax i don't know if this is relevant in any way

doggielover

Comment

I have just checked the POC and yes it said by an agreement between Halifax on or around ---- the agreement HLX agreed to issue the defendant with a credit card upon the terms and condition therein ect ect

the assignment was sent by marlin 11 not by Halifax also the default notice I had nothing from the Halifax its all on photo copied paper as all the numbers are in zink from there photo copier , its been made to look like its from Halifax i don't know if this is relevant
                  . . . and breathe. . .

It's only natural to be spooked by legal proceedings which have been resurrected after two years of silence.

One step at a time.

Post up the POC (removing personal stuff).

In general terms what the Claimant has claimed and what reason they've told the court that they have the right to claim it (in the POC) may be relevant to your next step.

Di

Comment

hi DI think its easier for now to type this POC here goes not much there
                    (the agreement)HLX agreed to issue the defendant with a credit card upon the terms and condition herein ,in breach of the agreement the defendant fail to make the minimum payment due and the agreement was terminated on --- the agreement was assigned to the claimant on ---

the claimant therefor claims

1. 8558.12
                    2.interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984, namely 1913.32 &continuing until judgement or sooner payment at the rate of 1.88

Comment

di im not breathing oh gosh trying to get up my TC without names , many thanks so appreciated your help, big hug coming your way

Comment

hi Di and Nem TC two pages left to send on these lot TC , they also sent me another copy of TC stating one set were current and one were originals don't see where the difference is with either can also send them if needed also one page where the agreement was on but you cannot see this much on the paper ,
                        Attached Files

Comment

that's one lot of TC and one agreement page posted

goodnight all
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi DI think its easier for now to type this POC here goes not much there
                            (the agreement)HLX agreed to issue the defendant with a credit card upon the terms and condition herein ,in breach of the agreement the defendant fail to make the minimum payment due and the agreement was terminated on --- the agreement was assigned to the claimant on ---

the claimant therefor claims

1. 8558.12
                            2.interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984, namely 1913.32 &continuing until judgement or sooner payment at the rate of 1.88
                            Since they are claiming over £10k this claim is likely to be allocated to the Fast Track where the loser has to pay the other side's legal costs, so you need to tread carefully.

The FT is a more thorough process which can be a good thing

Di

Comment

hope ive uploaded ok
                              What is the date on that DN and what is the remedy date?

Di

Comment

I have just uploaded the DN as you can see that also could of been any bodys
                                The DN you uploaded in post # 11 refers to a specific account number in Paragraph 2. Is/was that your account number?

You've also uploaded what appears to be a page from the transaction log which has an account number on the top right. Is/was that your account number and does it match the account number on the DN?

That same log shows the DN issue date as 28/02/11. Does that match the date on the DN (letter)?

(I'm only asking because you have sensibly redacted the documents.)

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X