• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marlin 11 mortimor clark

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marlin 11 mortimor clark

[QUOTE=doggielover;711396]A hearing to decide the Claimant's Application for a Summary Judgement which was threatened by Mortimer Clarke? Is there a WS from the Claimant in support of their SJ Application (if that's what it is)?

YES

Or is it a Notice of Hearing for the Trial with Directions about filing WS and paying the hearing fee etc?

NO

good evening D can you let me know if you got my private message if so I will send the other info to your email thanks

also can you give me some feed back too much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by doggielover View Post
      good evening D can you let me know if you got my private message if so I will send the other info to your email thanks
      Yes I did receive your PM

If you would like to email me that would be best because I (my firm) can't give advice without verifying the person asking for that advice.

When's the Summary Judgment hearing date so I can get a feel for the timescale involved?

Di

Comment

hi D I will get all the info over to you tomorrow I have to take pictures on my phone and then up load them abit long winded , thanks again also I will do it to your email address from mine

Comment

hi D I will get all the info over to you tomorrow I have to take pictures on my phone and then up load them abit long winded , thanks again also I will do it to your email address from mine
          Okay

Di

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Can you post copies of the DN and the " original " agreement T's &C's it may help to see them as often there are referrals to further T's & C's that are not actually in the pages you have received.
            nem
            good morning can anyone give me some info on the T C agreement also DN I have posted please im looking to do my defence thankyou

Comment

today is the 5th of march I first posted on the 5 of February I have uploaded my paper work and im still none the wiser i have been given no information or advice just instructions to upload my paperwork , yes I have had 64 replys but 42 of them are mine some are repeats threads , don't want to sound ungrateful but I got such a quick response on day one when i uploaded my stuff and now I have been left hanging
              , I do not want to give anymore information on my personal stuff and feel a bit apprehensive in giving all my personal data to anyone on here advise is all I need and ive hit a brick wall, is it that you will not give a straight answer so we can fight this in court do you have the answers, has my post been lost on here, the new threads get replied to straight away , is it that we have to pay , just wondering as im confused as to why im told to upload everything and then left ,I appreciate all the hard work your doing but why don't you get back as quickly as you started ,I hope this don't come over as a moan its just how its happened for me on here.

Comment

I do not want to give anymore information on my personal stuff and feel a bit apprehensive in giving all my personal data to anyone on here advise is all I need and ive hit a brick wall, is it that you will not give a straight answer so we can fight this in court do you have the answers . . .

. . . . I hope this don't come over as a moan its just how its happened for me on here.
                It's okay to moan if that's how you feel. Legal proceedings are stressful at the best of times.

You've posted that you are dealing with an Summary Judgment application. This means the Claimant is asking the court to strike out your Defence as having no legal merit and/or prospects of success so they want the court to dispose of it now so as not to waste any more time and money.

In order for anyone to offer help they would need to know what was pleaded in your Defence but so far you've not said.

I completely understand your wish not to give personal information on the internet. I wouldn't!

However that's the Catch 22 when asking for advice which you intend to rely on in court proceedings. It's a big responsibility giving legal advice so it needs to be done with the full facts available and not blindfold. General pointers can be useful.

The way to survive a SJ application is to convince the DJ that there is enough substance to your Defence for you to be given the opportunity to argue it in court at a full Trial and not dismissed at this stage.

If documents have been disclosed since you filed your Defence you may wish to ask the court for permission to file an Amended Defence if the Claimant has moved the legal goalposts since your interim Defence two years ago.

Di

Comment

Thanks for giving me the heads up on that one, yes I did ask the court for me to amend my defence the guy on the phone said I did not have to as the claim was already defended he advised me to contact the court and ask the judge for direction if the stay was lifted, they have not got back this was nearly 4 weeks ago I emailed them, my defence was nearly 3years ago 2014, I wrote on their paper work, I had no paper work from them at the time of there claim and I asked for every thing on here and the kitchen sink , I will call the court tomorrow thanks again im pleased you said this as the time is ticking

Comment

The guys who answer the court telephones are not legally trained to advise you.

It may be an email to the court about an Amended Defence is not enough and you should make a formal Application.

It's possible that the DJ could give Directions at the SJ hearing if you want to do things that way. But if there's an Application before the court then he may deal with that at the same hearing.

There may be several different ways to manage this situation.

Di

Comment

Thanks for giving me the heads up on that one, yes I did ask the court for me to amend my defence the guy on the phone said I did not have to as the claim was already defended he advised me to contact the court and ask the judge for direction if the stay was lifted, they have not got back this was nearly 4 weeks ago I emailed them, my defence was nearly 3years ago 2014, I wrote on their paper work, I had no paper work from them at the time of there claim and I asked for every thing on here and the kitchen sink , I will call the court tomorrow thanks again im pleased you said this as the time is ticking
                      Responding to your PM.

I will reply a little later.

nem

Comment

As requested I will call you again in a couple of hours. You already have my direct line number from our previous conversation so feel free to call me if you prefer.

In the meantime if you can resend the documents unredacted that would help.

Di

Comment

hello can someone give me my argument for my DN on page 11 im doing my defence and just wanted some technical points, issues raised so I don't get lambasted in court, all the best many thanks ,
                          nem45 your a star x

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                          As requested I will call you again in a couple of hours. You already have my direct line number from our previous conversation so feel free to call me if you prefer.

In the meantime if you can resend the documents unredacted that would help.

Di
                          Thanks D but I will deal with this on line here thanks

Comment

nem45 your a star x

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks D but I will deal with this on line here thanks
                            That's fine doggielover. I can see you're getting help from nemesis by PM.

All that matters is you get the help and support you need to defeat this Summary Judgement and ongoing help to win at Trial.

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                            Responding to your PM.

I will reply a little later.

nem

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                              That's fine doggielover. I can see you're getting help from nemesis by PM.

All that matters is you get the help and support you need to defeat this Summary Judgement and ongoing help to win at Trial.

Di
                              well done D you are on the ball your help will be appreciated too have a good day

Comment

Hi doggielover,

I have a PM alert from you but it's corrupt in someway and not readable!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X