• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BWlegal and VCS parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWlegal and VCS parking charge

I wonder if anyone could help me, I have received a parking charge notice for parking in an area where no parking at anytime is in force, I did not know this at the time as other vehicles were parked, they state that I stayed for 11 mins then issued a charge, I dispute this as I only arrived a few minutes before my son finished football training then left immediately after.
    I did not originally pay the fine as a google search stated that the company was questionable and the fact I had been a little over 5 minutes, other vehicles were parked there and I had parked there previously without incident.

I am not sure whether this road is private or public, if public can a private company impose parking restrictions?

I have attached some images of the letters they have sent and original parking charge ticket

Thank you.

Paul
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: BWlegal and VCS parking charge

I have also tried to appeal this charge via the IAS but my PCN number is not recognised.

Comment

Are the driver and registered keeper the same person ?

Did you try IAS recently or in November ?

Looks like you'll be best ignoring and awaiting a letter before action or court claim.

M1

Comment

Hi yes I was the driver and the legal keeper of the vehicle, I tried to contact IAS this week after receiving the letter from BWlegal, Ill ignore it until another letter comes and then update this post.

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X