• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Resignation???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resignation???

I got a full time contract in my job (32) hours.I took up this position in September 2014. In may 2015 I fell on the bus I was working on and broke my wrist. I remained off work until December 2015 and informed my employer.I was given my start back to work date which was the 11th Jan 2016, and my colleagues were informed on the 6th of January of my return. However on the 8th of Jan my employer rang me to say allegations were made against me and I was suspended.

On the 30th of January I attended with my solicitor to be interviewed at the police station, but after nedical examination the doctor said I was not mentally fit to withstand interview (it has been horrendous my health deteriorated, I had a mini stroke and contemplated suicide on several occasions, I was in a very dark place)

Now my solicitor and union rep have advised me to resign. Please can you advise what I should do. Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X