• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI claims company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI claims company

Thanks, also make sure you send them to nickspooner@legalbeagles.info without a dot in my name.

Comment

That's them sent again

Comment

Got them thanks.

Leave it with me and I'll draft a complaint over the next day or two. I'll probably post some questions here in the mean time.

Comment

First question:

These terms and conditions don't appear to have your signature on them. Is there another page or is this it?
          Attached Files

Comment

Not that I am aware off, they where sent to me along with letter of authorisation when my cheque offer was refused

Comment

Ok. In your first post you say you got a total of £9779 in refunds (''£8439 an a week later £1340'') but the invoice of 21 December says the refund is £9708.

Which one is correct? Just need to get it right.

Comment

Sorry the invoice is correct as is corroborated in the 2 letters from RBS, when I made my initial posts I didn't have the exact figures/paper work in front of me

Comment

The 1st offer/payment was for £8349.48 this was later updated and the total offer/payment was £9708.78

Comment

Ok that's fine, leave it with me and I'll draft something up. As I said I think we'll be lucky getting away with settling this for £1500 but I've got a few things up my sleeve which hopefully might swing it.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I am shocked that they are asking for £8541.24 in their late payment demand when their initial invoice stated I owed them £4543.70 ?

Comment

Indeed but hopefully that fax pas will work in your favour ie we can demonstrate their lack of integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy blue View Post
                            what do I say when Harringtons ring me which they are trying to do 3 or 4 times a day?
                            I'm glad you told me that, we'll add it to your complaint. I wouldn't answer the calls but is there a way that you can keep a record of how often they try and call?

Comment

Received a final demand today from Harringtons, for £8451.24, They are adamant that i received 4 cheques from RBS and not 3, I explained it's their mistake that I have received all my cheques totalling 3 to the full value of £9708.78 it is their belief I received or am still due £8349.43 ! They gave me a number to phone RBS myself and enquire where the 4th cheque was and why it isn't paid, when I phoned RBS they confirmed that I have received full payment on all my claims 3 in total !! They have given me reference numbers for Harringtons, does me having to deal with RBS direct effect Harringtons claim for %

Comment

Originally posted by Billy blue View Post
                                They have given me reference numbers for Harringtons, does me having to deal with RBS direct effect Harringtons claim for %
                                I'm not sure what you mean, can you clarify?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X