• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Igroup Ge money mortgages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igroup Ge money mortgages

Any legal advise would be great on this story.

My wife and I took out a mortgage via Igroup broker Rainbow homeloans ltd in 2003.
    this had a ppi attached £3000.
    I wrote to Igroup/ge with a response of there not liable the broker is. I understand this is correct. Any way I left it a few months and asked Iroup for loan agreement and paperwork from said mortgage (i already had a copy of the agreement). Have now had the info from Igroup. Findings are not good??
    1. The complete original loan agreement was all hand written in relevant boxes not typed as is the original copy i had originally. Now the page of the agreemnt with a the figures on which they have sent to me has been typed but the other parts are hand written as they should be. Find this odd as all the figures are different incuding ppi cost also date has been changed and looks as if the signatures have been forged??
    on this I would say that Igroup sold the ppi to us as they changed all the figures from original signed agreement.
    2. Also on some paperwork they have sent us states in the terms that broker fee and ppi would be paid direct to broker. In the paperwork there is proof that this did not happen The PPi was paid direct to Igroup financial services. I have also contacted cigna insurance and they confirmed ppi was through I group and I have a copy of cigna terms and conditions that backs this up.
    3.In paperwork that came back there is a underwritters sheet with all figures on which also lists the ppi and some other info about commission which I have never seen before but understand at the time the mortgage was agreed should have been disclosed? to us.

I believe that there has been an element of fraud here and also not forgetting the ppi?

Any advise would be great.

Thanks for your time..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the above mortgage was remortgaged.

2003 remortgaged from spml to igroup
    2005 remortgageed to Ge money + had secure loan via advantage morgan stanley group in 2007. For £15,500

Late 2008 my wife became ill with depression and I ended up unemployed to take care of her as we had a baby March 08. Ge took us to court but ended with a suspension order. Wich was fine but then we got behind with the secured loan and they then took us to court also and were granted possession of property. Not good but hay how.

So you can probably understand why I would like to claim anything back fro igroup ge money total crooks.
    Tags: None

Great ge money out of order..
    have had a letter from ge money today as I made complaint to them. In 2003 had mortgage with them then remotgaged with them in 2005. After looking into this we had ppi on first mortgage block ppi. Now we should have had a refund on this ppi prior to the remotgage. But didn't and even though they new we had as the new mortgage was with them also.. in the terms of the ppi states you would have to contact ge to discuss anything about the ppi cover.. in my eyes this is them ripping me off to be honest.
    I only noticed this as complained to them about misseling and realised what had happened. There letter states under limitations act 1980 this is time barred and offered £25 for inconvenience . That has taken them 4 months to come up with that.. Ge money are hiding something I smell a rat.. any help or advice would be great thanks

Comment

Please help
      ppi refund ppi igroup ppi redress

Comment

Can you claim on the ppi? That is what is was there for. If you are unemployed check on help with mortgage payments from dwper.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X