• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW LEGAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW LEGAL

I have been dealing with BW legal regarding a parking fine receive from the carpark outside my Gym. Dating back to December 2015 The procedure is to enter your car registration into a machine inside the gym. This allows two hours free parking as i am a member of the gym.
    For some reason the machine didn't register my car reg. that day resulting in a fine of £60.00. I have read lots of threads advising that these car parks are private and cannot fine you for unpaid parking. My car reg that wasn't accepted by the machine and i was there under two hours.

This has now escalated to Northhampton County Court Business Centre CCJ to pay a fee of 258.42. Prior to this i did not receive a claim form and the judgement letter didn't come as typical court postage and no court stamp. When i contacted NHCCBC I was asked for a reference number which is not on the Judgement for Claimant letter - CCJ. I offered my claim no, but was told they could only look up this reference number. I am now wondering if BW legal have sent me this letter that looks like a ccj but actually isn't due to the fact that the court couldn't help using the claim number.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GeorginaCollins; 28th January 2017, 14:39:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: BW LEGAL

Prior to this i did not receive a claim form and the judgement letter didn't come as typical court postage and no court stamp. When i contacted NHCCBC I was asked for a reference number which is not on the Judgement for Claimant letter - CCJ. I offered my claim no, but was told they could only look up this reference number. I am now wondering if BW legal have sent me this letter that looks like a ccj but actually isn't due to the fact that the court couldn't help using the claim number.
    Pretty sure that'll be genuine.

Call back and you'll probably get someone else. Probably be more helpful. You need to establish why the claim form never arrived to consider a set aside.

I'd also be having a conversation with the gym managers and/or social media teams.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X