• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Budgie's Holiday Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budgie's Holiday Fun

Well a few days ago Budgies other half booked a last minute deal to Sri Lanka, with First Choice, at a cost of £600 each.

The flight from Gatwick departed on time at 6.15 last night, however shortly after take off there was a problem with the plane, and they ended up circling Brighton for 3 hours (did you spot him Cel?) dumping fuel (ahhh thats what the rain was) until landing back at Gatwick airport.

He's just called again sitting outside Gatwick in the rain having a cig feeling thoroughly pished off.

Stayed in a hotel last night (not sure if he paid or first choice did)

Replacement flight is due to go out at 2.15 this afternoon. And he's been told he's entitled to £10 compensation per 8 hours he's stuck. If it doesn't go at 2.15 and he's stuck till after 6.15 he can bin the holiday for full refund....and tbh on a one week holiday 24 hrs is a big chunk and he now really just wants to go home, and go to the Test Case (nutter).

Anyway he asked me to stick this up see what any bright ideas might be and he'll update me later on.

Sure he'll sign in anyway the addict so Bud :kiss:

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Budgie's Holiday Fun

Ha didnt take you long msl:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Tell him to stop messing about and go home. The test case hearing will be much more fun than sitting around on some Sri Lankan beach bored out of his skull.

Come back Budgie - all is forgiven!

Comment

Where`s Wally

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Blimey and we were upset at a 4 hour delay, I feel for him I really do. TBH I think he's best off cancelling and going home to watch the tennis.

Comment

Comment

Can't understand why a Budgie would need a plane in the first place.
              If the plane I was going on was having a problem, they would have an even bigger problem trying to get me back on it tbh.
              My flight was ok as far as flying goes but it's still orrible.
              You next PK hope yours goes OK.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X