• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fancy a meeting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy a meeting ?

FSA Annual Public Meeting

Book a place

To book a place at this event please use the attached form.
    Booking form [PDF]

Contact us

E-mail:
    The events team
    Telephone:
    020 7066 5102
    Fax:
    020 7066 5103
    How to find us

24 July 2008
    Aim

At this annual event, we will discuss our Annual Report and key priorities.

Who Should Attend?

Firms, consumers, trade associations and anyone with an interest in the FSA's work.
    Format

Half-day morning meeting.
    Timings

09:00 - 09:30 - Coffee and registration
    09:30 - 10:20 - Speeches
    10:20 - 11:30 - Questions to speakers and panel
    11:30 - 12:00 - Coffee break
    12:00 - 13:00 - Optional discussion groups
    Format

Speakers include:

Sir Callum McCarthy, Chairman, Financial Services Authority
    Hector Sants, Chief Executive, Financial Services Authority
    Chairman of the Financial Services Consumer Panel
    Chairman of the Financial Services Practitioner Panel
    Chairman of the Smaller Businesses Practitioner Panel
    The presentations will be followed by questions from the delegates to the panel and speakers.
    Optional discussion groups will run after the meeting on:
    • The FSA's proposals on transparency;
    • Treating customers fairly; and
    • Banking and compensation reform.

Other information

The meeting will be held on Thursday 24 July at The QEII Conference Centre, Westminster, London SW1
    For security reasons, delegates must register their place at our Annual Public Meeting in advance. To confirm your attendance, please download the registration form and fax to us on 020 7066 5103; or email your full details to ngaire.stocker@fsa.gov.uk.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Fancy a meeting ?

Oh that could be interesting, not sure i'd be confident enough to ask some of the things i'd like to though if it came down to it, not a massive fan of public speaking at the best of times.

Comment

I'm the same Tanz....might be interesting to listen tho - the minutes I would guess will be available after the event.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Exc, are you up for this ?

I'm game if you are !!!!!

Although we need to check when the additional test case CMC is planned for during July as well.

Budgie

Comment

I'd like to but I'm not sure yet if I'll be around as I'm going away straight after the hearing and I don't know how long I'll be.

Let's book places anyway though. I'll let Tom know as I'm sure he'll be up for it.

I wonder if our Angie will be there and if guests are searched for weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            I wonder if our Angie will be there and if guests are searched for weapons?
            Or pot plants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X