• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Athena PCN Lidl Clapham game changer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athena PCN Lidl Clapham game changer

Hi all,

I stayed over the 90 minutes at Lidl in Clapham and got a ticket no surprise there. i appealed against it using methods that i could find on this forum. However they rejected my appeal with the following decision:
    ##Dear

Thank you for your email.

Please be advise we no longer operate under the British Parking Association therefore we can not provide you with a POPLA code as requested. We are now a member of the International Parking Community

The parking charge remains outstanding at £90, please make payment to avoid further action being taken. You may pay online at www.athena-parking.com, by telephone on 03302231444, or by sending a cheque or postal order to Athena ANPR Ltd, Po Box 4758, Ascot, SL5 5DJ.
    Kind Regards
    Customer Service Team
    For and on behalf of Athena ANPR LTD ####

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Athena PCN Lidl Clapham game changer

Best thing to do is contact Lidl customer services. www.Lidl.co.uk - customer service - contact us. Proof of shopping (receipt, bank statements) are very helpful.

An IAS appeal has a very low prospect of success.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X