• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Parking Eye please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Parking Eye please

Have I been forgotten or is there just no hope for my case?

Comment

Originally posted by Georgie15 View Post
      Hi M1

I received the form back from the court with a letter saying as I am not a legal representative they cant accept it.

I have also received a letter back from parking eye (attached) saying they wont accept the original £60 but will accept £135

Please can you advise as I only have a week left to accept/ignore this offer

Thank you
      Does your son live with you normally ? Do you have legal cover on your house insurance ?

This is just so difficult to deal with due to the circumstances which are really nothing to do with the actual parking matter.

M1

Comment

Hi M1

Yes my son does live with me normally. No I don't have House Insurance

Many Thanks

Comment

Does the vehicle insurance have legal cover included ?

M1

Comment

The car insurance was cancelled by the insurance company in December for non payment when he went to prison

Comment

But did he have legal cover on it ?

Would they be able to get a solicitor to deal with it as this would get around the stumbling block we have that nobody will talk to you.

Otherwise i think you're going to have to think about paying, although i'd try and get them a bit lower first.

M1

Comment

Please anyone help!!! Its my first appeal and any advice or help will be great. have received 2 penalty charge notice with different dates from ParkingEye for 20 and 22 mins over staying at 2 hours free car park. It was a shopping place with a few big stores. Unfortunately I dont have a receipt of purchase from that shops to prove. Is there anything I can do to appeal? Also date of event 27/01/2017 and date of issue 24/04/2017 which is 8 weeks after event, is that normal? Thanks so much in advance.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X