• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Regarding directions questionaire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding directions questionaire

Just recieved a directions questionaire from the court advise on filling in please ... I'm still waiting for the cca requests from Lowell and shop direct thanks everyone
    Tags: None

Re: Regarding directions questionaire

Originally posted by Pippincat View Post
    Just recieved a directions questionaire from the court advise on filling in please ... I'm still waiting for the cca requests from Lowell and shop direct thanks everyone

It it may be easier all round if you update on your claim thread instead of starting a new one.

That way anyone helping can see the history

Di

Comment

Hi I'm not sure how I do that do I look bak on my thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pippincat View Post
        Hi I'm not sure how I do that do I look bak on my thread
        You seem to have 5 threads running.
        http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...earchid=129956
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi di I'm still trying to get use to this forum so didn't know I continue with my thread but as I said I have now recieved a direction questionaire from the court can you please advise me how I fill it in I have no idea of these legal matters Also to clarify something for me when the debt from lowells came through threatening court I phoned lowells to provide me proof of this debt as I couldn't remember it they emailed me the same day of the call which I printed off as evidence they were sending for request of agreements statements etc to the OC and send them to me and that the account would be on hold till I heard from them that was on the 3rd January can I use this letter as evidence of them supplying these documents from that date .... I have since sent them a cca request with the £1 which they got the 18/1/17 but do u think I can go from the letter 3/1/17 as the timescale thanks kitty

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X