• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gemini Parking Solutions in Essex Parking Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini Parking Solutions in Essex Parking Charge

What was supposed to be a nice meal has landed me a £100 parking ticket and I would love some help from you guys.

I'm not entirely sure what information you need from me to help me but essentially I went for a meal on the 1st of January 2017 and parked in an area directly outside of the restaurant which is free for those intending to spend less than an hour parked there which I did intend but issues in the restaurant meant that we ended up leaving 17 minutes over the 1 time limit and not realizing this we just left without paying. After receiving a notice on 6th of January charging me £100 (discounted to £60 if paid early) I went and checked out the signs and saw that these cheeky gits were after £100 from me but on the sign its 1-2 hours for a single £1 all the way up to £4.50 for the hole damn day. I think it is outrageous and have to write an appeal by tomorrow I think, I'm sorry to have left it so late and hope someone is spending their Friday night on this forum like I am.
    Tags: None

Re: Gemini Parking Solutions in Essex Parking Charge

Private matters can be dealt with using the info http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...land-and-Wales

Initial appeals usually fail but do get you further down the road.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X