• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PIXELMANIA COURT CLAIM THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recived a Claim Form from Lowell Solicitors -

[QUOTE=pixelmania;701470]Hi I have acknowledged the claim but for whatever reason the do not contest jurisdiction option has been checked.

So so I can't see how to amend it online so I'll call them tomorrow morning to be amended.

I will be sending the

Are you resident in England/Wales if you do not contest jurisdiction.

You would contest if you live in Scotland or NI.

nem

CCA and SAR request next. Is this correct? Yes

Comment

[QUOTE=nemesis45;703173]
      Originally posted by pixelmania View Post
      Hi I have acknowledged the claim but for whatever reason the do not contest jurisdiction option has been checked.

So so I can't see how to amend it online so I'll call them tomorrow morning to be amended.

I will be sending the

Are you resident in England/Wales if you do not contest jurisdiction.

You would contest if you live in Scotland or NI.

nem

CCA and SAR request next. Is this correct? Yes

when I rang the mkney claim people they explained that it does not matter what I checked for this process it's just acknowledging the claim?

Comment

[QUOTE=pixelmania;701587]OK printed everything and will send tomorrow with proof of postage.

SAR - Vanquis Bank
        CPR - Lowell
        CCA - Lowell

Just to confirm

Lowell only use a POX and its the address on the court papers, I read that Royal Mail Signed for documents often do not get picked up by the recipient but they do get a card saying its been delivered

Is the box No,. for Lowell Solicitors in Northampton.

If so send the two separate requests to:

Ellington House
        9 Savannah Way
        Leeds Valley Park
        Leeds

LS10 1AH

The "Solicitors" work from there.

You can ignore the PO Box address.

nem

Comment

[QUOTE=nemesis45;703184]
          OK printed everything and will send tomorrow with proof of postage.

SAR - Vanquis Bank
          CPR - Lowell
          CCA - Lowell

Just to confirm

Lowell only use a POX and its the address on the court papers, I read that Royal Mail Signed for documents often do not get picked up by the recipient but they do get a card saying its been delivered

Is the box No,. for Lowell Solicitors in Northampton.

If so send the two separate requests to:

Ellington House
          9 Savannah Way
          Leeds Valley Park
          Leeds

LS10 1AH

The "Solicitors" work from there.

You can ignore the PO Box address.

nem

Cheers for the help I'll send them to that address but what I can see is the did sign for them and the above document seams to be there reply to the CPR and CPA ?

Comment

[QUOTE=pixelmania;703192]
            Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

Cheers for the help I'll send them to that address but what I can see is the did sign for them and the above document seams to be there reply to the CPR and CPA ?
            Lowell's alleged sols in Northampton seems nothing more than a " claims factory I see people send stuff to the PO Box but getting reply from Leeds.

nem

Comment

Re: PIXELMANIA COURT CLAIM THREAD

Hi All,

Just a quick update I still have not heard anything yet from Vanquis Bank?

I am looking now at my Defence to the claim, and so far I have.

• misappropriation of the stat fee can be mentioned in defence

Is there anything I can add?

Does my defence need to be submitted to them (court) or can I take it along with me on the day. Now regarding my defence I am simply using the template at the top of the forum and amending it as I go, once I have more information can I post it here for everyone to look over?

Thanks All!

Comment

I am looking now at my Defence to the claim, and so far I have.

• misappropriation of the stat fee can be mentioned in defence

Is there anything I can add
                I do hope so

I'm not sure that "misappropriation of the stat fee" is relevant to your Defence (unless you are pleading Statute Barred and the £1 was credited to your account before the claim was issued).

Can you post/type up the Particulars of Claim from the front page of your claim form.

Your Defence will be in response to that, plus some other legal arguments.

Di

Comment

This was on the front of the court document

• The defendant entered into the consumer credit act 1974 regulated with Vanquis under account reference xxxxxxxx
                  • the defendant failed to maintain the required payments and a default notice was served and not compiled with
                  • the agreement was later assigned to the claimant 30/06/2015 and notice was given to the defendant
                  • despitre repated requests for payment to the sum of £307 remains due and outstanding and the claimant claims
                  • £307
                  • interest pursuit to s69 court costs act 1984 and the rate of 8% per annum from the date of assignment to the date of issue accusing a daily rate of £0.067 but limited to one year being £24.57

Hope this helps.

i have not yet submitted the N244 when should I send this off?

Comment

This was on the front of the court document

Hope this helps.

i have not yet submitted the N244 when should I send this off?
                    Yes it does help - I was struggling to read the image in post # 11.

What N244 are you planning to submit and why?

On a quick look back through your thread I see your Defence is not due to be filed until next month. That would be filed online with no need for a N244 if that's what you're thinking.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                      Yes it does help - I was struggling to read the image in post # 11.

What N244 are you planning to submit and why?

On a quick look back through your thread I see your Defence is not due to be filed until next month. That would be filed online with no need for a N244 if that's what you're thinking.

Di
                      Sorry I was confused I thought I needed to get the judgment set aside but does that happen automatically when I log the claim on the money service.

what would you advise that my defence should be ?

Comment

no judgment /?????????????????????

Comment

Sorry I was confused I thought I needed to get the judgment set aside but does that happen automatically when I log the claim on the money service.

what would you advise that my defence should be ?
                          Have you logged into MCOL and filed your Acknowledgement of Service yet? If not then do that now but don't enter anything in the "Defence" box (it's easy to make that mistake).

Then keep the forum informed of anything you do or don't receive.

Your Defence must be filed by the deadline but not too much in advance because you may need to include things which happen or don't happen in the meantime.

I expect someone on the forum will help you with your Defence nearer the time but it's your responsibility to keep an eye on the deadline date.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                            Have you logged into MCOL and filed your Acknowledgement of Service yet?
                            I only asked that question because it's not clear from your posts # 19 and # 47 whether you were actually successful with your MCOL filing of your AOS

Di

Comment

Really sorry but I can't figure out what AOS is.

I did manage to register my acknowledgement sucsesfully if that's what you mean ?

Comment

AOS - acronym for acknowledgement of service.
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X