• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PIXELMANIA COURT CLAIM THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PIXELMANIA COURT CLAIM THREAD

Can i use this against them in Court, can they even sell this on while we are at court stage?

Comment

keep letter safe but be honest cannot see this affecting court case just seems to show incompetence of the organisation, of course usual sited as admin error.

Comment

Cheers ill keep it safe i am now awaiting for Lowell to respond to the court.

Comment

they have 28 days to respond to your defence - if not it gets stayed and they would need to pay a fee to un stay it, ring the court about a week after and check status if not heard anything.

Comment

I have an update to the case.

I have spoken to the court today and the cas has been "staged" on the 21st march. Lowell did not respond. The clerk advised me to get the case struck out.

What would everyone advise me is the next stage and how do I go about this?

thanks as always

Comment

"Stayed" just means it's put on hold.

You can just leave it, or you can make an application to the court to strike the claim out based on the lack of evidence and response from the claimant. It will cost you the application fee (£255) unless eligible for fee remission - so you could write to Lowell first and ask them to discontinue else you will app for a strike out and for costs to be awarded against them. i would though leave it a couple of weeks first just in case the court have a back log ( as is often the case).
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X