• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MONKEYMOO COURT CLAIM THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MONKEYMOO COURT CLAIM THREAD

I've received the n180 form, so what's the best way to respond? Mediation or small claims track.

Comment

mediation yes

small claims automatic under £10,000

Comment

How long do i have to fill in the form? Or should I just get it out the way and fill it in

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks again guys. You are lifesavers. Not much comes for free these days. And your time and help restored faith in humanity x

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymoo View Post
          How long do i have to fill in the form? Or should I just get it out the way and fill it in

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks again guys. You are lifesavers. Not much comes for free these days. And your time and help restored faith in humanity x
          Don't delay,

As [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION] said when you get the questionnaire tick yes to mediation and SCT, no to challenge jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland of NI.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Don't delay,

As @MIKE770 said when you get the questionnaire tick yes to mediation and SCT, no to challenge jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland of NI.

nem

Hi guys, I have received my mediation appointment for may.

What am i supposed to say to this, even though I still don't know exactly what the debt is for? And Howard have ignored all my requests?

Thank you as always for your assistance

simone

Comment

Hi guys, I have received my mediation appointment for may.

What am i supposed to say to this, even though I still don't know exactly what the debt is for? And Howard have ignored all my requests?

Thank you as always for your assistance

simone
              Good morning Simone,

If you don't have the necessary documents by the time the mediation appointment comes round the mediator will most likely decline mediation, then your case will be allocated to your local county court for judges directions..

nem

Comment

Do I go ahead with mediation until such point?

Comment

Do I go ahead with mediation until such point?
                  Hi, Mediation is oversubscribed so it would be best if you have no documents to contact the service a week before the mediation date and explain the situation.

nem

Comment

Excellent will do thank you

Comment

• Re: MONKEYMOO COURT CLAIM THREAD

From reading threads here and there it seems mediation often contact you to see if you have all the necessary documents to go forward, if not tell them you haven't.

Comment

Hi guys, I got a meadiation call today to arrange a 1 hour slot for mid may. I missed the call so I need to call back tomorrow to arrange 1 hr slot on that day. Should I tell them now that I don't have any documents or wait until day before the appointment and tell them? Thanks in advance

Comment

they will no doubt ask have the the necessary documents etc to continue with mediation - if not say No, they will then state mediation not possible and case will be returned to court.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                            they will no doubt ask have the the necessary documents etc to continue with mediation - if not say No, they will then state mediation not possible and case will be returned to court.
                            Hi all, I have just rung mediation back and they first questioned they asked was do I have enough information from the claimant to enter mediation to which I said no, they said it will now be send to a district jusge for order. So I'm guessing that means my local court?

Comment

Exactly - par for the course with mediation on these claims. You should now ( well in a couple weeks) get an order through with a court date and details of when to exchange documents and witness statements. When you get the letter please do make sure you read it all - you'd be amazed how many people just see the first page and court date and completely miss that they are meant to exchange witness statements by a certain date or, basically, lose.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                Exactly - par for the course with mediation on these claims. You should now ( well in a couple weeks) get an order through with a court date and details of when to exchange documents and witness statements. When you get the letter please do make sure you read it all - you'd be amazed how many people just see the first page and court date and completely miss that they are meant to exchange witness statements by a certain date or, basically, lose.
                                Can I defend using simply witness statements or do I have to go to court? Also is there a template for witness statements?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X