• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA Group VS Slee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA Group VS Slee

Originally posted by MintyUK View Post
    I also put a SAR request into Barclays and they sent me all the docs that they have. It's just sheets of payments, made between 2012-2013. No CCA etc
    Maybe because this account started out as Egg not Barclaycard (according to your first post).

Di

Comment

Hi all

Just an update on my case with PRA. Claim went to small claims with a date set in June. I have just received a notice of discontinuation letter from PRA Group!

Is there anything I need to do next? Unless I've missed something that should be the end of the matter?

Once again I would like to thank everybody here for all your help.

I appreciate it very much.

Minty

Comment

well done ring court in a week to check they know

Comment

Will do, thanks Mike

Comment

Good news, Minty.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi all

Just an update on my case with PRA. Claim went to small claims with a date set in June. I have just received a notice of discontinuation letter from PRA Group!

Is there anything I need to do next? Unless I've missed something that should be the end of the matter?

Once again I would like to thank everybody here for all your help.

I appreciate it very much.

Minty
              ​**** Discontinued******
              That's it Minty, you will receive notice of discontinuation from the court just keep it safe.

Well Done!!

nem

Comment

Thank so much for your advice Charity, feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nem!

Comment

Claim went to small claims with a date set in June. I have just received a notice of discontinuation letter from PRA Group!
                  What great news!

Without the paperwork PRA were on a hiding to nothing so clearly they decided surrender was the best option

They should never have issued this claim in the first place but that's another story. You won and they lost in the end.

I'm glad it's all over for you.

Di

Comment

Thanks Di, appreciate your assistance!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X