• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Smart

Why do firms as poorly managed and unable to do simple tasks like Document control and version control exist?
    Trying to charge for work done unsuccessfully , saying they paid a third party for information without a receipt ?
    Sending documentation three or four times each replied to saying no bank charges or hardships suffered ..and using this as evidence of work that is of no advantage to client !
    Considering taking them to court but can let them take me as I now consider,this my duty to stop this firm operating against the interests of its clients .
    Any more information against this firm ,who now operate under a new company registration after original firm (another small company with little to no reported assets)
    Tags: None

Re: Bank Smart

Hi Fellow

Can you tell us a bit more about your issue with them?

As far as I'm aware they are still Symmetric Systems Limited trading as Bank Smart.

Comment

The original Bank Smart was registered and can be found on company check .
      Have engaged Legal Ombudsmen and am at present drafting a reply to note the (many) areas of unsatisfactory performance and bad practice .
      Despite telling them I had no POP and even had to send them an EQUIFAX report I obtained to show them that.
      They stated they had fees to third party they had paid for me ,on there admission three out the four they checked had not incurred a fee (75%)
      And as an act of good will they will remove it !
      They then started sending me documents regarding Bank Charges I returned all stating never had any and No hardships . Three times I returned same information and continued to state No action required.
      They claim because I signed the bottom I had authorised them to action .
      How is that sense?
      I asked them to remove charges from invoices and they used thks to say I cancelled all claims.I told them this was not the case .Why cancellation actions that were complete ?
      On checking my bank etc they had not been charged for any information at all.
      Some bank smart charge clients for obtaining information they did not have to pay at all for -they pass on to all clients these charges --unacceptable and then they add Vat that should have been charged at source .
      Bank Smart run each year at at loss to be low risk ,they have a GDP of just 1000 value £1 each -

- - - Updated - - -

LOL# PPI

Comment

Bank Smart Ltd never traded and was dissolved in 2013.

So you've complained to the Legal Ombudsman? Let us know how you get on.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X