• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ee&lowell ltd unsatisfied judgment without warning and defence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ee&lowell ltd unsatisfied judgment without warning and defence

LOWELL :judgey:EE:badidea:
    Hi all united by absolute, speeding monster ,lurking everywhere and waiting for chance to devour our money, time and nerves.
    Its my second post, but Im as green as before
    My story with EE started in December 2013 when I’ve sign agreement with these ……
    2 weeks ago I was applying for credit card and I was declined. When I checked my report on Experian I couldn’t believe, it’s DESTROYED after all what EE did selling my “Debt” and strange organization, new data owner, deceptively called LOWELL PORTFOLIO I LTD finished. I checked it on REGISTRY TRUST LIMITED paying10£ and entering my current address and NO CCJ , nothing registered FROM England and Wales to Isle of Man.
    I phoned RTL to ask and answer was they are checking only address that I have entered (my current address)!!!!!! The lady on the phone, very friendly, said that I have Unsatisfied Judgment connected to my old address!!!!! She also gave me number to proper court and ask for details, so I did.
    Unfortunately EE-LOWELL didn’t check if my address they have in system has changed or not since I moved. Because of their mistake and i don’t know what else I HAVE NO LETTERS FROM EE-LOWELL AND WHATS THE WORSE FROM COURT!!!

If someone could answer my questions I would be grateful!!!
    1. Shall write to EE, Lowell and set- aside??- I don't have any letters from them informing me about any debts, i realized it during credit report reviewing.
    2. Is there any other option in my case then set-aside??
    3. Is it possible to get some documents showing how much do i owe them, and if its possible to pay it now (I can proof that claimant was sending everything to wrong address.

Any advice ,suggestion or similar ,,survival,, will be
    will be a huge help
    Thank You allaw:
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X