• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancel Bright Sparks Welding Course need urgent help due to being inexperienced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Bright Sparks Welding Course need urgent help due to being inexperienced.

Hi Guys,

I have made a legal beagle account just to post on this forum. I myself was signed upto the Bright Sparks welding course and now wish to cancel i was signed up to the course when i was 18 and im based within the Glasgow area i've been paying £165 a month for around a year and now wish to cancel the reason being is that the sales representative didn't tell me the nearest training center is in Leeds and i need to complete eight weeks practical training which i cannot do as im in full time work.

Can anyone help me who as im not experienced in how to go about these things, i've sent a email to my tutor and customer care explaining this and awaiting a reply but what is the best mode of action thanks !
    Tags: None

Re: Cancel Bright Sparks Welding Course need urgent help due to being inexperienced.

It's better if you call customer care. If you work full time, you can always go for night classes. I have seen online welding certification courses where they offer classes at night for full-time workers. You can do this course and get certified.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X