• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hm court letter from lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hm court letter from lowell

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
    Their fees are slightly different to those we are used to seeing so this could well be correct.

Of course what is not mentioned is the fact that if no one is in they can do diddly squat, the same goes for if you answer the door - you do not have to let them in, there is no automatic right of entry, They can however remove any goods that may be outside if they believe they are owned by the debtor - car, caravan, motorbike, garden furniture or bbq. Until such time one of the folks comes back with what it is all about then in some respects we are stumbling in the dark.
    Thank you for your help and responses on this matter

i will try again to contact Lowell direct tomorrow to find out more information regarding the claim.

The notice was sent to my parents address, an address that I haven't lived at for 7 years, so I will also have to inform them of that.

Comment

Originally posted by twi33le View Post
      Thank you for your help and responses on this matter

i will try again to contact Lowell direct tomorrow to find out more information regarding the claim.

The notice was sent to my parents address, an address that I haven't lived at for 7 years, so I will also have to inform them of that.
      If it is a court judgment it should show on your credit file or on registry trust online - that costs something like £4 and you'd have to use your parents address I'd expect.

If you do speak to court or Lowell and it is a judgment then tell them you want to apply to set aside the judgment and ask them to send you a copy of the claim and the judgment order. If you can find out how much the judgment is for and what the original creditor was that would be useful too. But don't agree to anything - you need to check your records etc ok xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        If it is a court judgment it should show on your credit file or on registry trust online - that costs something like £4 and you'd have to use your parents address I'd expect.

If you do speak to court or Lowell and it is a judgment then tell them you want to apply to set aside the judgment and ask them to send you a copy of the claim and the judgment order. If you can find out how much the judgment is for and what the original creditor was that would be useful too. But don't agree to anything - you need to check your records etc ok xxx
        Thank you
        i have just used the registry trust and it shows that there is nothing registered against orders and judgements or any default fines so I am going to contact Lowells tomorrow and try and get hold of the court again to find out what is going on.

thank you for the advice

Ben

Comment

Anyone find anything out about this yet ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Anyone find anything out about this yet ?
            I spoke with Lowell who said I needed to contact their department of solicitors. I then spoke to that department and asked for the information regarding my case and informed them that there was no disputes or defaults on my credit file. I also said that I have not received any other correspondence regarding this except from the notice I received. I was informed that this would be looked into and I could expect a return call when they have looked into it. This never happened and I have also emailed the solicitors department asking for the information, of which, I have also not had a response. I will try to contact them again. The date on the notice received has now passed but I just want to get the ongoing issue resolved.

Regards

Ben

Comment

Have you spoken to the court at all ?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Have you spoken to the court at all ?
                I have tried a couple of times but cannot get through to speak to anyone

Comment

Try the CCBC - if it was a Lowell Judgment by default it would have been there first. Don't start with the warrant or they'll fob you bacvk off to Telford, just ask if you can check the current status of a claim against you and give them the claim reference number from that sheet of paper ... and see what happens. lol. Just get as much info as you can.

County Court Business Centre (CCBC):
                  0300 123 1056
                  01604 619 400
                  Money Claim Online (MCOL):
                  0300 123 1057
                  01604 619 402
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Try the CCBC - if it was a Lowell Judgment by default it would have been there first. Don't start with the warrant or they'll fob you bacvk off to Telford, just ask if you can check the current status of a claim against you and give them the claim reference number from that sheet of paper ... and see what happens. lol. Just get as much info as you can.

County Court Business Centre (CCBC):
                    0300 123 1056
                    01604 619 400
                    Money Claim Online (MCOL):
                    0300 123 1057
                    01604 619 402

Thanks very much much for the information. I will give them a try

Comment

Any joy ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi received a letter from hm courts & tribunals service no signature on the letter and the claimant is Lowell is it a reall letter

Comment

Hi need help with a court letter please

Comment

Originally posted by Flower34 View Post
                            Hi received a letter from hm courts & tribunals service no signature on the letter and the claimant is Lowell is it a reall letter
                            Hi FLOWER34

Best to start your very own thread.
                            That way you won't confuse your posts (& replies) with TWI33LE's.
                            Any clue to what the claim is for? (Ie credit card, mobile phone etc etc).
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Link to court claim new thread below. (Just click on it )
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X