• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell vs richard conner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell vs richard conner

Default Lowell vs Conner
    Right here we go basic out line of my Problem with Lowell portfolio and their subsidiary solicitors.
    Back in 2013 I was in control of a mobile phone which was in a ltd company name. All paid and up to date with EE "Orange".
    In July 2013 I received a custodial sentence of 18 mths to my surprise.
    Consequently I was unable to pay my EE contract along with other businesses.
    after some time after my release I received a letter from Lowell group saying that I owe them £1400 +/-
    I contacted them and told them of my situation.
    They have been persistently sending me letters and inflating the costs. I contacted EE about this harassment regarding my contract. "Quote" they said to me that they tried to contact me when the payment failed. But had no response. After some time notes where made at EE that no further action was to be taken. Obviously I was in no position to receive any mail from them. EE went on to say that should you. die, move abroad or be in prisoned that the debt is wavered.
    I have explained this to Lowell on may occasions but falling on deaf ears.
    Now they are taking me to court for a sum of over £1700.00 I was offered mediation but I refused. As I believe I'm in the right. I have struggled since being released with no work. CRB to hand total loss of self confidence. And now to be rendered with this is sending me over the edge.
    The mediation have issued to the county court for a judges decision if it should go to a hearing or not.
    I'm waiting to hear a decision.
    I don't wanna rest on my Loral's not from my previous experience and leaving it for someone else to look after.
    Where do I go from here
    Help me please.
    Rick
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell vs richard conner

Originally posted by Richard conner View Post
    Default Lowell vs Conner
    Right here we go basic out line of my Problem with Lowell portfolio and their subsidiary solicitors.
    Back in 2013 I was in control of a mobile phone which was in a ltd company name. All paid and up to date with EE "Orange".
    In July 2013 I received a custodial sentence of 18 mths to my surprise.
    Consequently I was unable to pay my EE contract along with other businesses.
    after some time after my release I received a letter from Lowell group saying that I owe them £1400 +/-
    I contacted them and told them of my situation.
    They have been persistently sending me letters and inflating the costs. I contacted EE about this harassment regarding my contract. "Quote" they said to me that they tried to contact me when the payment failed. But had no response. After some time notes where made at EE that no further action was to be taken. Obviously I was in no position to receive any mail from them. EE went on to say that should you. die, move abroad or be in prisoned that the debt is wavered.
    I have explained this to Lowell on may occasions but falling on deaf ears.
    Now they are taking me to court for a sum of over £1700.00 I was offered mediation but I refused. As I believe I'm in the right. I have struggled since being released with no work. CRB to hand total loss of self confidence. And now to be rendered with this is sending me over the edge.
    The mediation have issued to the county court for a judges decision if it should go to a hearing or not.
    I'm waiting to hear a decision.
    I don't wanna rest on my Loral's not from my previous experience and leaving it for someone else to look after.
    Where do I go from here
    Help me please.
    Rick
    Please explain what you mean by " the mediation you have sent to the court for a judges decision"?

Do have EE's statement re the debt being waivered in writing?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X