• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ application for statute barred debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ application for statute barred debt

Originally posted by jimbobbottletop View Post
    after i sent the letters, i recieved a response saying that they have confirmed reciept but nothing more.

This was back at the start of Jan and nothing until today when I have recieved a letter of arrears from ME III ltd that makes no reference to ccj application.
    Have you filed a Defence?

There's nothing on your thread to say you have.

Di

Comment

Hi Di, yes, I filed a defence in January at the same time as sending the letters to the claimant and solicitor with copies sent to the court.

Nothing back other than the standard "thanks for the letter, we'll see what we can find" letter.

Thanks for the response Nem, what happens if the claim is stayed?

Comment

Hi all, have still recieved nothing at all, could anyone please advise on my next course of action, thanks J

Comment

Originally posted by jimbobbottletop View Post
          have still recieved nothing at all, could anyone please advise on my next course of action J
          This claim is stayed isn't it?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X