• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EGG Credit Card 2005 / Credit Card Repayment Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGG Credit Card 2005 / Credit Card Repayment Protection

Hi all

I had an Egg Credit Card at the beginning of 2005 but I'm not sure if I was paying any repayment Protection insurance?

I'm currently looking for any relevant paperwork however I have found some emails when the account was opened!

The first email was on the 11th of Jan stating 'Thank you for applying for an Egg Card. This e-mail is to let you know what can expect to happen next. In the next five to seven days you'll get your Egg Card Credit Agreement to complete, sign and return to us. Please return your signed Agreement as soon as you can.
    A 2nd email arrived on the 17th saying 'Your Egg Card's on its way, a 3rd email on the 19th stated 'Your new password is now active and a 4th email arrived on the 21st saying 'Your Egg Card's active etc There was a 5th email in relation to a transfer balance made a day later on the 22nd of Jan.

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain a copy of the Card Credit Agreement while I continue to look for paperwork?

I was in full time employment at the time and have since remained with the same company who offer great benefits and statutory pay during sickness etc

Regards

Dave
    Tags: None

Re: EGG Credit Card 2005 / Credit Card Repayment Protection

I suggest just putting in a complaint saying that you were paying Repayment Protection Insurance ... there are different options depending on whether your egg card was transferred to Barclaycard or not, https://www.citibank.co.uk/personal/...-egg.do#CLICK2

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X