• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow / restons northamton county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow / restons northamton county court claim

me - would not even hesitate to ignore it, there next move or the court instruction act on when in

Comment

would you not do anything then ?

Comment

Have spoke to Payplan and there going to speak to restons tomorrow. I have been through all my paperwork and I don't seem to have a notice of assignment or any annual statements of account.

Comment

so guys

payplan have come to help and have trying to contact restons but havent had luck..they have left voice mails and emails and had no reply i myself have tried to call today but i cant get through and have left a voice mail..

payplan have given up and passed it back to me.

can i complain about all this?
          1...i havent had any annual statements from them
          2...they dont return my calls

im at a loss guys and not sleeping very well and its making me feel ill

carl

Comment

When did you take the card out and have you contacted the financial ombudsman service regarging this?

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
              have you contacted the financial ombudsman service regarging this?
              Why would the OP contact the Ombudsman?

These are ongoing legal proceedings where the court makes the final decision on the outcome not the Ombudsman.

Di

Comment

Well your going to have to wait for the outcome hope you win it.

Comment

Well Diana. Looks like I'm going to lose this battle. Just had a email from Payplan saying that restons won't allow a Tomlin order as I don't work in the financial sector and the amount I'm offering isn't enough. You can pay what you don't have !

Still haven't received any annual financial statement from them and I'm at a loss as what to do.

Do I just roll over and let them ccj me ?

Just want to say thanks for your time in this matter
                  Carl

Comment

The best way for me to reply to your latest post is to re-quote my post # 33 since nothing has changed

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                    The claim is currently stayed so you don't have to do anything.

If the Claimant wants to revive it and continue with these proceedings then they'll have to make an application to the court to lift the stay.

It seems their preferred option is to scare you into withdrawing your Defence so that you'll get a CCJ and then they can go for a charging order on your home if you own it.

That's not a very attractive option!

You say Arrow has now sent you a signed credit agreement, but does it have all the prescribed terms and the Ts & Cs that should have been present when you signed it?

Sending you a piece of paper doesn't necessarily mean they've complied with all the statutory stuff.

What about the Default Notice? I assume you asked for that in your CPR 31.14 Request.

If they do continue with these proceedings the court will send you a Directions Questionnaire where you'll be given the option to tick the box for free telephone Mediation if that is appropriate and you want to settle.

Don't let that horrid letter spoil your weekend

Comment

Originally posted by carlos09 View Post
                      This is the letter

Dear Sir,

Re: Arrow Global Guernsey Limited v. Yourself
                      Claim Number..............
                      Original Creditor and Product Type: MBNA - Credit Card

. . . Your Defence to these proceedings was that you were not in receipt of the Credit Agreement.
                      Is the Claimant named as Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd on the claim form?

That may cause them a problem if it is.

I've not seen your Defence but their email implies that you only pleaded non compliance with your s.78 Request. Did you also raise the issue of a Default Notice and/or anything else?

Di

Comment

I would get an subject acess request and look into the whole amount, and look into the whole information. Not get a ccj as it is on your credit for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                          Is the Claimant named as Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd on the claim form?
                          Yes it is
                          That may cause them a problem if it is.
                          Why ?
                          I've not seen your Defence but their email implies that you only pleaded non compliance with your s.78 Request. Did you also raise the issue of a Default Notice and/or anything else?
                          At the time I asked for a copy of my cca and cpr however restons said that I didn't need that information. I have ask about not having my annual statement but still haven't heard anything on that
                          Di
                          Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I answered the questions in you last msg. Maybe should of done it in a separate colour

Comment

Hi Diana

I just read that last post by me and it doesn't sound right
                            What I meant to say was I copied your last post and placed my answers to your questions in there.

Can't under stand the bit about there name though. What have they done wrong

Carl

Comment

Hi di. Could you clarify why they could be a issue with arrow having the name on the court papers

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X