• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DISCONTINUED ** Lowells Bank Overdraft Paperwork -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells Bank Overdraft Paperwork - can i ask for the agreement details?

I would like to adjourn the hearing as I am really not felling very well, I do fear going to court Friday will be detrimental to my health as my symptoms are becoming difficult to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by purplestar View Post
      I would like to adjourn the hearing as I am really not felling very well, I do fear going to court Friday will be detrimental to my health as my symptoms are becoming difficult to deal with
      You will need to get a doctor to certify that you are unfit to attend court, so you will need to act very quickly if you want to get hearing adjourned.
      I doubt the claimant will accept any thing less.

nem

Comment

Is this post update on another thread for this same claim?

If so I'm glad you got the hearing adjourned

I Went to court this morning to defend my case - it's been stayed for 6 months as Lowell haven't produced the agreement that I asked twice for ! Will update more later abt the hearing .
        It may help to merge the two threads so everything is in the same place when it comes to helping you.

Your other short thread is here > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...018#post696018

Di

Comment

Purplestar Did you get the adjournment?

nem

Comment

Just a quick update in regards to this case, Lowells continued to make regular contact suggesting a payment arrangement, the court never received the paperwork requested at the hearing so Lowells have now written to confirm the case is now closed.
            I hope this gives some hope to others in this situation and please if you can stand up to them go ahead for all your worth, nothing can be worse than just letting them get on with it.
            I just cannot put into words the immense pleasure I got walking away from that court last Christmas knowing that some weight had been shifted onto them to prove what they were saying, in the end it was all a complete waste of my time, court time and everyone else involved time.
            A BIG Thank you to all that helped here x

Comment

Just a quick update in regards to this case, Lowells continued to make regular contact suggesting a payment arrangement, the court never received the paperwork requested at the hearing so Lowells have now written to confirm the case is now closed.

By case "closed" do you mean that they have Discontinued? If so then they should serve you with a Notice of Discontinuance and send a copy to the court.

Your last update was the case was adjourned for six months when you attended the hearing in December 2016, so did anything happen with the proceedings after that such as the claim being struck out by the court for non compliance with any Order?

Either way it's good to know it's finally all over.

Well Done You!

Di

Comment

Hi, It was a Notice Of Discontinuance which was filed back in August.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X