• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Woman vs DWF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woman vs DWF

DWF
    Our client Tesco storest Limited
    We write with reference to our letters dated 26.11.2016 and 03.12.2016 and note we have not received your reply.Should payment not be made during the course of next 7days we will consider commencing Court Proceedings to recover the sum outstanding.
    If you do not pay:
    1.The sum outstanding may increase due to Court cost,fees and interes
    2.A County Court Judgment may be entered against you.
    3.Your credit rating may be affected for up 6 years.
    4.A Bailiff may attend your house to remove goods to the value owed.
    4.We may seek a Court order deducting monies from your earnings with your employer.
    If you pay now:
    1.No further action will be taken.

Comment

Typical threatening letter to pressurise you into paying their speculative invoice.... note it is all "may" or "might"
      File and ignore!

Comment

Thank you i will.Iam calm now more after your answer. Will i received letters every week if i dont pay this ? My God!!!��. How can i get them to stop ?of course without pay to them.

Comment

They will stop of their own accord..eventually
          You just need to keep ignoring, even when they have recourse to their colouring pens and write in big red scary letters.

If and when you receive more letters, just post them up here and have reassurance.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X