• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Originally posted by Go1denboi89 View Post
    Ok thank you I shall file on the 10th
    Cheers Ben
    File on the 9th. a little leeway for the post.

nem

Comment

Ok thank you I shall file on the 10th
      Cheers Ben
      as per post No 20

Comment

After many attempts at trying to login into the mcol service I am being met with my details are incorrect. I have used the forgotten Id and password links so confirmed and reset my password. Checked all details to be correct yet I am still met with incorrect or unknown I'd/password... I have just tried to call the help desk and both numbers are busy... does anyone have an email address or any suggestions as how to submit my defence on the 9th/10th? I thought I'd double check and see if I could actually login so I don't have this problem when I need to submit my defence. Many thanks Ben

Comment

ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Comment

(Lowells name per court claim)-v- (Go1denboi89) Court Claim No XXXXXXXX in email subject box.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Ok thanks guys will set it out as per instruction.
              Thanks Ben

Comment

You could send it as an attachment.
                Sign & date Statement of truth.

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Ah ok i mine isn't laid out anything like that, i shall amend it. Thanks charity. Doe it need an actual signature or would it be acceptable to type my name?
                  thanks Ben

Comment

sign it an official document

Comment

Good morning all,
                      I revived a letter from the courts this morning saying the following:-
                      I acknowledge receipt of your defence. A copy is being served on the claimant (or the claimants solicitor). The claimant may contact you direct to attempt to resolve any dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved informally, the claimant will inform the court that he wishes to proceed. The court will then inform you of what will happen.

When he wishes to proceed, the claimant must contact the court within 28 days after receiving a copy your defence. After that period has elapsed, the claim will be stayed. The only action the claimant an then take will be to apply to a judge for an order lifting the stay.

For court manager.

I am just to wait now?
                      Thanks Ben.

Comment

Yep, just a waiting game to see if they respond to the court. If you haven't heard anything after a month, then give the court a call and ask them the status of the claim, and let us know xxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thank you I shall do

Comment

Good morning all,
                            this morning I received a letter from lowells, as you should see if the attachments have gone up along with a directions questionnaire.
                            cheers ben
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Kati; 29th January 2017, 12:40:PM.

Comment

Good morning all,
                              this morning I received a letter from lowells, as you should see if the attachments have gone up along with a directions questionnaire.
                              cheers ben
                              I see once again Lowell says that they have no witnesses meaning at this stage they are not attending a hearing.

I'm hearing that in some of the Lowlife claims that indeed a " local " solicitor or paralegal shows up at the last minute on the day of a hearing.
                              Are you in receipt of your DQ?

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                                I see once again Lowell says that they have no witnesses meaning at this stage they are not attending a hearing.

I'm hearing that in some of the Lowlife claims that indeed a " local " solicitor or paralegal shows up at the last minute on the day of a hearing.
                                Are you in receipt of your DQ?

nem
                                Morning,
                                Does that hat mean I may actually have to attend court? Not even close to being prepared for something like that. Sorry what is DQ?
                                Cheers ben

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X