• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Claim form Northampton county court business centre

Cpr no charge

Comment

So remove PO from cpr and send to relevant addresses? As for defence which will be next in the procedure how do I go about this one?
      As stated above I'm clueless otherwise
      Thanks Ben

Comment

Date of issue of the N1 court form???

- - - Updated - - -

do not rush a defence as you have not got up to date details for one yet, we always say leave it until 2 days before deadline to stop other side having a clue what your defence is and action to spoil it

Comment

Form was issued on 8/12/2016. I worked it out to be the 10th January for the deadline.
          Ok will wait in the mean time thanks
          Ben
          Last edited by Go1denboi89; 21st December 2016, 13:42:PM. Reason: Additions

Comment

yes 10th is the date by which defence has to be submitted, so time yet so by 9th basically or 4 p.m. 10th

Comment

Ok brilliant I will wait in the mean time thanks again Ben

Comment

Defence Example so look around the threads and get an idea of similar cases as yours for defence but before submitting make sure contents are up to date and contact on here few days before to get it looked over

Comment

Good evening, I'm not expecting as response as it's NYE! But this morning I received a letter reading the following

Dear mr ansell

Account information
                  Our client: Lowell portfolio Ltd
                  Lowell reference number 105224***
                  Claim number cihk67**
                  Original company name shop direct
                  Original account number 043842**
                  Current balance 761.80

We confirm receipt of your letter dated 21st December 2016 requesting documents in relation to the above account.

The above account was a former shop direct - little woods account take. Out on13th may 2009 that's wa a legally assigned to our client. Lowell portfolio Ltd. Due to non payment, the account defaulted on 11yh January 2012.

A county court claim has been issued on 8th December 2016, you should read this fully and reply to the claim as you deem appropriate.

We have requested a copy of the credit agreement, default notice and statements and will forward these to you upon receipt. The account is currently on hold until the said documents have been received.

The notice of assignment will not be sent to you as it is a confidential agreement between our client and the original Creditor containing information which you are not entitled to.

If you wish to speak to us in the meantime you can contact us on the above number between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday or between 8.00am and 2.00pm Saturday.

Yours sincerely lowell solicitors Ltd.

Also accompanied by a letter also stating that I have a pending ccj against me, should I not respond to the claim they will aka the courts to enter a ccj against me after the 6/1/2016.

Threats of baliffs, attachment of earnings, charging order...

Happy New Years should anyone read this before 2k17.

Thanks in advance!
                  Ben

Comment

personal details and account numbers showing

Comment

I have started last 3 digits so they aren't showing fully *** cheers Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Go1denboi89 View Post
                        Good evening, I'm not expecting as response as it's NYE! But this morning I received a letter reading the following

Dear mr ansell

Account information
                        Our client: Lowell portfolio Ltd
                        Lowell reference number 105224***
                        Claim number cihk67**
                        Original company name shop direct
                        Original account number 043842**
                        Current balance 761.80

We confirm receipt of your letter dated 21st December 2016 requesting documents in relation to the above account.

The above account was a former shop direct - little woods account take. Out on13th may 2009 that's wa a legally assigned to our client. Lowell portfolio Ltd. Due to non payment, the account defaulted on 11yh January 2012.

A county court claim has been issued on 8th December 2016, you should read this fully and reply to the claim as you deem appropriate.

We have requested a copy of the credit agreement, default notice and statements and will forward these to you upon receipt. The account is currently on hold until the said documents have been received.

The notice of assignment will not be sent to you as it is a confidential agreement between our client and the original Creditor containing information which you are not entitled to.

If you wish to speak to us in the meantime you can contact us on the above number between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday or between 8.00am and 2.00pm Saturday.

Yours sincerely lowell solicitors Ltd.

Also accompanied by a letter also stating that I have a pending ccj against me, should I not respond to the claim they will aka the courts to enter a ccj against me after the 6/1/2016.

Threats of baliffs, attachment of earnings, charging order...

Happy New Years should anyone read this before 2k17.

Thanks in advance!
                        Ben
                        Good morning Ben,

Was this letter from Lowell Solicitors?

Does is actually say " The ***NOTICE ***

of assignment will not be sent"?
                        nem

Comment

Morning Nem,
                          Yes as you see it is how it reads and yes it was from lowells. It in turn mentions all the documentation but I've had none of it. Other than stated a prompt that I have pending ccj.
                          Thanks Ben

Comment

Morning Nem,
                            Yes as you see it is how it reads and yes it was from lowells. It in turn mentions all the documentation but I've had none of it. Other than stated a prompt that I have pending ccj.
                            Thanks Ben
                            Just show how little they know, you are entitled to the NOA it's the Deed of Assignment that is considered confidential.

This is the problem caused by allowing badly trained " litigation assistants " to manage claims without proper supervision! Still this may be helpful to you.

nem

So your defence is due 06/01.17 and you have not been provided with a copy of the agreement or any other documents so far?

Comment

That's correct, nothing upto this point besides these letters, the above which I have typed out, and the one I mention of a pending ccj.
                              Cheers Ben

Comment

Morning Nem,
                                Thanks Ben
                                Ok Ben,

Take a look a t the defence templates in the green box above, , try making a draft and post here then we can go through it with you.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X