• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest Investments limited court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capquest Investments limited court claim

Nope the address on the claim form is
    Capquest investments limited
    Belverdere
    12 Booth Street
    Manchester
    M2 4AW

It is under claimant on the court letter
    I am guessing this address is which correspondence should be sent to as it is on an official court document

They have still not signed for the letter and post office say they tried to deliver but there is no business of that name at the address and so could not.

My court letter has at the top

Capquest with the address I put above as the claimant
    Under that it says
    Address to send documents and payments (if different) and has Restons Solicitors Limited which I also sent a letter to. I sent the CPR 31.14 to them and the CCA1974 to the address listed for Capquest themselves as that is the info I read on this site.

So if they are using a false address can I get in trouble for them not receiving the letter?
    I have proof of sending the letters as they were signed for.

Comment

ARROW GROUP Registered Address:- you are referring to:-

Capquest Investments Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 05245825. Its registered office is at Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester M2 4AW. Your account is administered by Arrow Global Limited (“AGL”) for Capquest Investments Limited (“CIL”). AGL is part of the Arrow Global Group (and has the same registered office as CIL). AGL is part of the Arrow Global Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain credit-related regulated activities. AGL is registered on the Financial Services Register under registration number 718754. AGL is registered in England and Wales with company number 0560654
      If you want to know more about how we can help you, please contact us using the following methods*
      Fax: 0333 999 7299*
      Email
      for training & quality purposes.
      So we can deal with your query quickly and efficiently please be sure to include your account reference number on yo,
      Farnborouusiness Par

Comment

Thats the one on the claim form and the postoffice have been unable to deliver my letter as the addressee is not registered to the building and as it is signed for them must have a registered company to that address to have signed for mail delivered.

Thats what the post office told me on the phone when I have called them to ask why it has taken a week for a next working day signed for letter to be delivered

Comment

Originally posted by danibabyboo View Post
          Nope the address on the claim form is
          Capquest investments limited
          Belverdere
          12 Booth Street
          Manchester
          M2 4AW

It is under claimant on the court letter
          I am guessing this address is which correspondence should be sent to as it is on an official court document

They have still not signed for the letter and post office say they tried to deliver but there is no business of that name at the address and so could not.

My court letter has at the top

Capquest with the address I put above as the claimant
          Under that it says
          Address to send documents and payments (if different) and has Restons Solicitors Limited which I also sent a letter to. I sent the CPR 31.14 to them and the CCA1974 to the address listed for Capquest themselves as that is the info I read on this site.

So if they are using a false address can I get in trouble for them not receiving the letter?
          I have proof of sending the letters as they were signed for.
          That's just the " registered " office, the address for contact is in Farnborough Hants. take a look at their website.

nem

Comment

Surely the address on the court letter should be the one to use?

I have no letters with a different address from capquest I have checked and the only 2 received had a web address and telephone number but no other address on just that same one at the bottom so how am I meant to know where to send documents.

I might aswell just call them and pay now as I do not have time to get another letter out before 30th when my defense needs to be in.

Why do they use a different address on the court letter.
            I did not know I had to research to find out where to send mail to them.

Guessing the best bet now is to admit the costs and offer a payment plan as it is too late now.

Comment

Sorry for last post. I am very upset I thought the addresses on the court letters were the main addresses and I sent a recorded letter to the solicitors too.

So its to late to get another cca1974 letter out. Although I think its wrong not to give the right address for the claimant because not everyone knows these companys all have different addresses you need to search the internet for. Had this been an older person like my nan she has never used a computer in her life and it would not be fair.

Do I still have an defence on the basis the solicitors have received their letter and signed for it?
              That I have proof of delivery for both letters?
              Can I still put in a defence that I sent the letters to the addresses listed on the court letter because I did not know an alternative address to send the CCA1974?
              Would the court then accept that and give me more time to get the CCA1974 request sorted?

I have till the 30th but my only day off work over this next week and half after today is wednesday next week so need to sort it then.

Comment

Capquest Group Customer Contact Address.

Capquest Group
                Templars Avenue
                Farnborough Business Park
                Farnborough
                Hants.

GU14 6FE

Comment

It's too late now to send another it won't get there before 30th.

Cani still put my defence in based on the fact I sent the info to the claimant address on the courts letter?

Comment

It's too late now to send another it won't get there before 30th.

Cani still put my defence in based on the fact I sent the info to the claimant address on the courts letter?
                    Yes

nem

Comment

So I have heard nothing from the Solicitors and the letter to capquest still hasnt been signed for.
                      Post office are still telling me there is no registered office for them in that building.

I am now proceeding with defence.

Ive never done this before.

Any pointers?

Comment

So I have heard nothing from the Solicitors and the letter to capquest still hasnt been signed for.
                        Post office are still telling me there is no registered office for them in that building.

I am now proceeding with defence.

Ive never done this before.

Any pointers?
                        As before use the address posted earlier.

nem

Comment

Why do I need to use the address posted before?

The court letter states all documents/ contact etc is to go to the solicitor and I have sent a letter requesting info to the solicitor who has failed to respond. I also sent a letter requesting info to the claimant address on the court letter there was no other info,

I am just going ahead with my defence using MCOL now and submitting it via them as my defense has to be in on the 30th December and I will be working all day tomorrow and the 30th so I am doing it now.

I feel I have done my duty and used the claimant address on the court letter and the solicitors address which it states send any documents to them.

Ive found a template now il use that

Thanks

Comment

Why do I need to use the address posted before?

The court letter states all documents/ contact etc is to go to the solicitor and I have sent a letter requesting info to the solicitor who has failed to respond. I also sent a letter requesting info to the claimant address on the court letter there was no other info,

I am just going ahead with my defence using MCOL now and submitting it via them as my defense has to be in on the 30th December and I will be working all day tomorrow and the 30th so I am doing it now.

I feel I have done my duty and used the claimant address on the court letter and the solicitors address which it states send any documents to them.

Ive found a template now il use that

Thanks
                            The address you used for Capquest is just an office probably the address of the legal company secretary the communication address is in Farnborough Hampshire full details on their website.

nem

Comment

Well I received a letter from the Solicitors who told me they would not cooperate as I did not sign the letter and that they can not be sure its me as I did not sign it? Yet this is the address they send that letter back to the same address the court letters came to and I did digitally sign it. So basically they have been uncooperative.

The letter I presumed undelivered must have been delivered as they have sent me one back with only the address I originally used on the letter stating they are asking the original creditors for the paper work and another letter saying they are putting the account on hold for 28 days. I have already put my defence in to say I had heard nothing from both regarding my requests and both the letters were sent after the defence date from them so I was not untrue in my defence. I also stated I would ammend if they did send the details I asked for.

Comment

Well I received a letter from the Solicitors who told me they would not cooperate as I did not sign the letter and that they can not be sure its me as I did not sign it? Yet this is the address they send that letter back to the same address the court letters came to and I did digitally sign it. So basically they have been uncooperative.

The letter I presumed undelivered must have been delivered as they have sent me one back with only the address I originally used on the letter stating they are asking the original creditors for the paper work and another letter saying they are putting the account on hold for 28 days. I have already put my defence in to say I had heard nothing from both regarding my requests and both the letters were sent after the defence date from them so I was not untrue in my defence. I also stated I would ammend if they did send the details I asked for.
                                When dealing with " solicitors " in the UK debt industry you will find they will play all the dirty tricks they can to thwart a defendants requests.

However there is no point in not signing the requests so send again signed.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X