• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NHS Prescriptions - PCN charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHS Prescriptions - PCN charges

My name is Kalpana and I am a journalist at BBC Hereford and Worcester. I am working on a radio story about NHS penalty charges for prescriptions. This will be a fine issued to someone for not paying for a prescription when they should have. From some of my research, it appears a lot of people are being fined, even though they are entitled to free prescriptions, such as if they're on maternity leave, they have certain medical conditions or on benefits. I am looking for people to talk about their experiences. Perhaps you're still trying to fight a penalty charge, even though you're you're entitled to a free prescriptions. I would be very interested to hear your stories so if you could email me bbchw@bbc.co.uk with a a brief outline of your situation and a contact number, that would be great! Thanks very much.
    Tags: None

Re: NHS Prescriptions - PCN charges

Thanks for letting us know you are researching this as a story Kalpana. Hopefully some of our visitors may have experienced problems with NHS prescription fines and want to share their battle with you.
    Kate
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

My husband was heavily fined but for dental treatment.
      This was the thread I started on here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...30-Akinika-NHS
      He paid up as at the time I was not in the right place to fight although I did write to Damian Green, usual response it was my hubbys fault. He should have known all about the benefit he was awarded even though no info came with the award letter.
      While reading about this on line I got the impression lots of people had been caught out. I was onl glad he was turned 60 or he would have ticked the prescription exemption box too.

Comment

Hi there

Thank you for your message, Could I have a chat with you about this to get a few more details? Can you drop me an email with your contact details please. My email is kalpana.boodhoo@bbc.co.uk

Thanks you!

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        My husband was heavily fined but for dental treatment.
        This was the thread I started on here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...30-Akinika-NHS
        He paid up as at the time I was not in the right place to fight although I did write to Damian Green, usual response it was my hubbys fault. He should have known all about the benefit he was awarded even though no info came with the award letter.
        While reading about this on line I got the impression lots of people had been caught out. I was onl glad he was turned 60 or he would have ticked the prescription exemption box too.

Comment

Ok sent x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X