• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell/Cohen Cramer Shopdirect Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell/Cohen Cramer Shopdirect Claim

I did a full and final settlement i just wanted it gone.

I didnt make removal of the default as part of the settlement- i just thought that once its paid they have to change it to settled.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie1994 View Post
      I did a full and final settlement i just wanted it gone.

I didnt make removal of the default as part of the settlement- i just thought that once its paid they have to change it to settled.
      I expect it will get updated to part-settled but with any luck they may change it to settled.

Alas the Default will stay until the sixth anniversary of it's arrival.

Mediation is a great way to get closure on a debt without the stress of fighting a claim until the bitter end where you face the Judges Lottery which can go against you as a LIP.

I'm so glad this is all over for you.

Di

Comment

Hi Joanna ,
        could you tell me if a loan agreement starts the date you sign for a loan

or the actually date the first payment is taken out of your bank please any help

Comment

Originally posted by purelife View Post
          Hi Joanna ,
          could you tell me if a loan agreement starts the date you sign for a loan

or the actually date the first payment is taken out of your bank please any help
          Hello purelife, I work for Joanna so will I do ?

It would be easier to answer your hypothetical question if you could explain your particular situation.

Generally speaking a loan agreement would start when it's executed but there's a bit more to it than that.

Do you have a problem with a loan and if so would you like to start a new thread of your own where you will get the help and support you need tailored to your specific circumstances.

I'm sure @Kati will help you move to your new thread home if you ask her

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X