• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

E2save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2save

Placed and order and received phone, but no free gift. (Xbox one 500mb). Called and was told that the gift was out of stock. As a gesture of goodwill I was offered the Xbox one 1TB which I accepted. After a few days I hadn't heard anything so I called back and was told it was on its way! A few more days passed and I called back to be told that this Xbox was also out of stock. I asked how this could be because I was told it was on its way. I was told it was an error.
    After much debating I was told that I could take £270 cash as a replacement for the Xbox, and that it would be with me within 5 working days...which is today.... And guess what? No money has hit my account. It's funny though because they wouldn't transfer cash until my cooling off period expired!!!
    They enticed me into a two year contract under false pretences, and have lied all the way through. As a law student I can tell you that this is not acceptable.

**update*
    Called today to chase my money and was told that it was never actually processes! The chap took my details again and promised that the money would be with me in 5 working days. I cannot believe the incompetent people that work here!
    I am now waiting for a manager to call me. I will update again when I get that call.

Any advice?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X