• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest County Court Claim. Historical debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capquest County Court Claim. Historical debt

Originally posted by Kay123 View Post
    I am wondering why they are happy to send county court documents and not accept a letter.
    Do I need to send another cpr to capquest also?

Thanks again
    K
    Kay would you send personally sensitive documents to someone who had not signed the request?

nem

Comment

I did sign the request as a digital signature as advised on the forum. Thanks I will use the anti tamper strip

Comment

Help! Restons are refusing my cpr and cca. Will upload image

Comment

masroll:
          Attached Files

Comment

usual nonsense from them, trying to be clever, certain documents as per mentioned in N1 CPR31.14. at this stage, tat letter is one to fit all no doubt , follow court instructions from now on

Comment

masroll:
              Restons standard bugger off letter " we don't have any thing to backup our clients claim".

You can chase it by reminding them that CPR31 .14 is still relevant until the claim is allocated to the small claims track and what you may or may not have received is irrelevant as you are requesting inspection of the documents on which their client intends to rely in court.

nem

Comment

Thank you Nem

- - - Updated - - -

Do I also need to contact the court as I have not received any evidence of the debt etc...

Comment

Thank you Nem

- - - Updated - - -

Do I also need to contact the court as I have not received any evidence of the debt etc...
                  I would ring the court 1st week January to see if anything is happening.

nem

Comment

Thanks so much. Happy Christmas and a great new year x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X