• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discussion on Payment direct to Council vs paying the bailiff fees

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Discussion on Payment direct to Council vs paying the bailiff fees

The discussion has certainly moved off track to try & encompass other facets of fees which have been discussed previously. They simply choose to make their own interpretation of the regulations and really it smacks more of debt avoidance than trying to help folks.

Comment

Thanks Clive, your comments really help answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post

It would seem to me that the emphasis of your posts is that, unless goods have been taken into control and actually sold....that enforcement agent fees cannot be charged.

Please respond.
        That is not what I have been saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Milo View Post
        Fred,

I have a full time job and my clients really must come before your enquiry.

I will try later this evening to post back but otherwise, you may have to wait until early tomorrow morning
        Super! We all await...

Comment

Lol, at least they found something to do while the server was buggered.

The site was down because of a migration to a better server was instigated at the wrong time by the server company. It was supposed to be overnight ( when the forum is quiet and could be switched off rather than being done live) so once I figured out what was going on and managed to get access to Admin CP I closed the forum to lighten the load, and got the migration stopped - so it can be restarted at the right time without impacting the forum.

And yes Jason, it is still exactly the same hosting company... just in case you decide to claim you took down LB ....

I thought Rhubarb was on Marks side tbh ( if there are 'sides' )

I try to be fair and allow everyone their say, I've tried to get some clarity to the discussion ( in my own way) but there doesn't actually seem to be anyway anyone is going to agree on this, and I can't spend my life playing referee.

I've deleted so many snipey childish comments ( from all sides!) on this thread and others, doesn't help man nor beast. Get a grip people.

So again, thread closed.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X