• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Disciplinary meeting / witness statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disciplinary meeting / witness statement

Hi , Hoping for some one can give me guidance / help . My husband was suspended in July pending an investigation for gross misconduct ( bullying / harassment ) , that investigation concluded last week , witness statements sent out to him which we received on Tuesday this week . On going through the statement of the person who raised the grievance he was mortified to read that this person has been ringing past employees who have left the company ( retirement ) asking them to provide information that may help investigation . He states that " I want to help the CEO out " , My question is , is this allowed ? Is anything being breached here ? It may be legitimate but it does not sit comfortably . Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Disciplinary meeting / witness statement

Has your husband just been investigated or has he been to a disaplinary hearing?

Comment

Disciplinary meeting will be held in December.

Comment

Hi, I am going through the same thing,,I have been accused of bullying. I have just had my investigation hearing and waiting to see if it is going to be dropped or go to a disaplinary hearing. I was told by my union rep that nobody is allowed to talk to anybody who is involved in the investigation. Has your husband got a union rep because if so he should be able to guide him. Good luck, I know excatly what he is going through its devastating!

Comment

Hi Nutta , sorry to hear you are going through the same thing , yes it is incredibly stressful and completely soul destroying . No not in a union , gave that sort of thing up a long long time ago . I cannot put to much info on here at the moment, hope you understand this . The decision officer has apparently made his call , and this will , 1 either be given on the day of the meeting or, 2 He will go away and weigh up my husbands defense ( if that is the right word ) He will then get back with the outcome .

Comment

Hi you poor people, I am depressed and on sleeping tablets, people have no idea what they are doing to your life.
            My union rep told me you have to have 100% proof that you have been bullied ( I have not bullied this person by the way) I have a 37 year clear, unblemished record and this girl has been working with us for 10 months.
            I wish you and you husband well and hope it's over soon for you both x

Comment

Can anyone help please ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X