• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Charge Notice McDonald's Staines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Charge Notice McDonald's Staines

Dear all,

Thanks very much for all the posts and help offered regarding the parking charge at McDonalds. I would like to seek for some advice as I received a notice from MET parking by post today regarding my husband's recent visit.

He drove my car on the Sunday to McDonald's to meet his friends and overstayed for a total of 69 minutes. The reason for that is he met another group of friend who went there for lunch and stayed with them for some time. Over the period he stayed in the premises and had coffees and meals. He saw the sign but did not pay attention and thought it would not apply to customers. It is a real shame that he did not keep the receipts. He asked the manager today if they were able to help to cancel the ticket and the answer is that they do not deal with MET parking.

I have attached the notices in the car park and the charge notice.

I would very much appreciate your advice on if I should appeal.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Charge Notice McDonald's Staines

These MET tickets with the POFA info on them are proving to be somewhat problematic (but not impossible) to beat at popla. However MET don't do court http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/MET_P..._Services.html

It is possible to go down the appeal route and, if you feel it's getting too heavy to sit out and ignore their constant letters, name the diver before court and let them start again.

I would http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

M1

Comment

Dear M1,

Thanks for the advice. It sounds that my chance of not paying is slim. I have appealed using the template see how it goes first.

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      These MET tickets with the POFA info on them are proving to be somewhat problematic (but not impossible) to beat at popla. However MET don't do court http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/MET_P..._Services.html

It is possible to go down the appeal route and, if you feel it's getting too heavy to sit out and ignore their constant letters, name the diver before court and let them start again.

I would http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

M1

Comment

Originally posted by sthd146 View Post
        Dear M1,

Thanks for the advice. It sounds that my chance of not paying is slim. I have appealed using the template see how it goes first.
        Your chances of winning at appeal are slim, popla a bit better, but your chances of not paying depend largely on your resolve not to stick your hand in your pocket if you do not succeed at appeal. Don't forget they don't, as yet, do litigation so there is unlikely to be a reason you MUST pay.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X