• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and aqua credit card.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and aqua credit card.

Hi just need advice please if anyone can help.

So an aqua account has been sold to lowell recently. I owe 725 to them. I recieve one phone call day off them, text messages and letters to a previous address of mine that i am still able to get post from. I can not afford to pay them at the minute im 20 years old and have just moved into my mrs property and taken on her four year old so all.pir money as stopped other than my wages. I am only on minimum wage. On top of christmas as well i just cant afford anything at the minute.

I am willing to start paying towards it after christmas and as my current address is not the address they have i would of just ignored the letters untill however they have resulted in also texting my mother about this debt. Im pretty sure at some point they will probably try and ring her as well No idea how they got her number but now she is getting worried that shes going to be harrassed everyday and well as letter being recieved at her parents house where i used to live.

I dont want to ring them and change the address because as soon as i do that i know they will be asking for payment which i just cant afford at the miniute.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can just get them off my back and my mum and familys back untill the new year when i can arrange a payment plan.

Please put any adivce in layman's terms. Thank you for any advice inreturn you can give.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell and aqua credit card.

give more detail like - debt from whom / last paid/ taken out etc that will give the people on here more information to work on for you?

Comment

Never paid any off to lowell themselves the last payment to aqua credit card was on the 11th of january this year and it was take out in 2014.

Comment

You could slow them down by sending a CCA request they have 12 days but they never/rarely do it in that and usually advise 40 days

Comment

It doesn't sound as though you will be able to offer more than a token £1 a month payment in January, so why not get in contact and offer that now?

Comment

Originally posted by Debt Camel View Post
            It doesn't sound as though you will be able to offer more than a token £1 a month payment in January, so why not get in contact and offer that now?
            I will definatley be able to pay more than a pound in january.

Comment

So offer them £1 now and say you hope to be able to increase it in January.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X