• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye - incomplete vehicle registration - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Eye - incomplete vehicle registration

One of the conditions to pass liability from a driver to a registered keeper is that the notice sent to the keeper contains specific information. Without it only the driver is liable. That quote is the list of requirements and a point that it's not fully complied with.

M1

Comment

Hi M1

Are you still po to help me with the popla appeal?
      I know there is still plenty time to appeal and no doubt you've got a load of other folks wanting your help too.
      Have i got a decent chance of a successful appeal based on what i have provided?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Yes and i haven't forgotten. I have another pretty much identical to yours as well and 3/4 court claims. :okay:

I really intended these be done by now but sadly not. I will though

M1

Comment

Edit to suit and follow http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html to submit to popla.

dave280278popla.rtf

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 for your support, I'll let you know the result of the appeal.....

Comment

Hi M1

Great news, appeal successful!
              Got email today from POPLA, parking eye declined to contest the appeal.

Thanks again for your help with this!

Dave

Comment

Hi I paid for a ticket have the ticket and they are saying that I have I putted wrong but have only put numbers in not full reg. I have took to popla and they have said appeal unsuccessful help! How when I still have ticket as proof

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X