Thread: Parking Charge Notice - Parking Eye, QE2 Terminal Short Stay Car park

• Display
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Parking Charge Notice - Parking Eye, QE2 Terminal Short Stay Car park

Afternoon,
    I've just received a PCN from Parking Eye following a visit to the QE2 terminal in Southampton Docks. We paid for four hours (£6) but PE are saying we were in the car park for 4hrs 10mins. I have appealed based on the fact that the time in the car park should have allowed us time to read the notices, get a ticket and then leave with a 10 min grace period. I've also used other justification that may or not be relevant.

Does anyone have any experience of this car park or pictures. its over 60 miles away and is not somewhere that I go. Also I'd be interested in LB's opinions of any aruguments that I've used and if PE throw out my appeal ( as I expect them to are there any good links for me to help prepare my case for POPLA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    802 Post(s)

Default Re: Parking Charge Notice - Parking Eye, QE2 Terminal Short Stay Car park

I think they might cancel based on the grace period. If not you forgot that this land will be covered by byelaws and as such keeper liability can never be utilised.

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Parking Charge Notice - Parking Eye, QE2 Terminal Short Stay Car park

Cheers for the reply. Your comment about byelaws was interesting. Might want to explore that if they reject challenge

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Look around this forum and the Pepipoo forum and you will find quite a few cases of PE at Southampton. As you haven't mentioned byelaws they will probably be back.