• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Parking Eye - Woodfield Retail Park, Bury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **WON** Parking Eye - Woodfield Retail Park, Bury

Hello all and looking for some well needed advice on a parking charge notice received today from Parking eye for an overstay. Having contacted the driver they assured me that they never saw the signage when entering the car park and after veryfing this myself I have to agree. If anyone is familiar with this car park if you enter from the Tottington end, the car park entrance sign on the left near McDonalds is obscured by the rear view mirror. Upon driving down to the mini roundabout, turning right and up past the Tesco garage there is one sign only on the right near the garage. However, on a day which was low light in the morning, raining and vehicles exiting the car park from exits all along the left hand side of the road this would be easily missed by any reasonable driver. There were no other signs along the road right up to the bay that the vehicle was parked in which was near the shopping trolley storage area. Exiting the car park from the nearby footpath to the dual carriageway also has no signage. The driver has a shopping receipt from Tesco for flowers on the day, albeit for only a few pounds as the rest of the shopping was purchased with cash and receipt was not kept.

I would appreciate any help / advice you can provide to rid myself of these scoundrels.
    Regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 0011728; 10th November 2016, 23:00:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye - Woodfield Retail Park, Bury

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

The manager is probably the easiest way to do it although appeal at the same time. Proof of purchase can be more than a receipt and if clubcard was used would show online.

M1

Comment

Well some good news........hopefully. I spoke with the Tesco manager who seemed sorted, I explained the situation and he said he would phone them Monday and get the parking charge cancelled, taking a photo of the reference number. He said I should then receive a cancellation letter in the post a few days later. Fingers crossed he is true to his word and that there are still people out there with moral values and common sense

Comment

Just a quick update - parking charge confirmed cancelled. Well done Tesco

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X