• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj lowell portfolio 1 ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ccj lowell portfolio 1 ltd

it can be seen until it drops off, different companies have different views on consideration of info

Comment

Hi all,

thanks for all your help with the above which I thought was done and dusted but today got home from work and received a letter and copies of the statement of account, agreement and default notice.

last I heard was that it was stayed as my defence was filed on 29/11/2016 and not heard anything until today.

they have my agreement with my signature on so I suppose I now need to concede defeat and set up a payment plan?

Comment

Originally posted by joga6970 View Post
        Hi all,

thanks for all your help with the above which I thought was done and dusted but today got home from work and received a letter and copies of the statement of account, agreement and default notice.

last I heard was that it was stayed as my defence was filed on 29/11/2016 and not heard anything until today.

they have my agreement with my signature on so I suppose I now need to concede defeat and set up a payment plan?
        Any help?

Comment

Have you phoned the court to check the current status of the claim?
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            Have you phoned the court to check the current status of the claim?

I rang after I filed my defence and was told it was stayed and that was probably December 2016 time

Comment

That was then.

I had a case which was stayed almost 6 years ago. I still periodically check on it.

If the Claimant has sent documentation to you recently, the claim is not dead yet, although they would need to apply to lift the stay if they want to proceed with it.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

How do I deal with this then because they are saying their offer of a reduction in total owed only lasts 14 days and if I don't reply they will seek further instruction from their client

Comment

Phone the court to check the current status of the claim?
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                    Phone the court to check the current status of the claim?
                    Hi,

sorry for delay, struggled to get through to court in between work. The case is still stayed last November and lady said they've not applied to have that lifted and doubt they will now.

I think they will once they've given me the 14 days to accept their offer. I don't see any way round this now they have a signed agreement.

what do you think.

Comment

has anybody on here seen this so called agreement to see if what they sent is an actual enforceable one or unenforceable one?? after all this time makes one wonder what they may have conjured up

Comment

They are many many pages of payments etc but I can try and upload pics of it once home if someone could look at it for me please - I assume I can add pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by joga6970 View Post
                          They are many many pages of payments etc but I can try and upload pics of it once home if someone could look at it for me please - I assume I can add pictures?
                          here is some of what I've received!
                          Last edited by EXC; 6th September 2017, 06:22:AM.

Comment

not very generous with their discount rate%

Comment

Do you think I will have to accept now?

Comment

[MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X