• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swift Advance After Repo

Originally posted by Determined View Post
    I will put this together for arrival at your home on Tuesday morning. If I have any amendments to make can I be advised soonest.

Please advise me on how the stay request should be presented and how many copies.

I am now in the hands of the experienced and await your instruction

Determined
    An application form N244 is needed down loaded from the MOJ website 3 copies filled in and signed the reasons for the application and supporting documents attached., along with Determined's presentation
    1 for the Court 1 for Swifts legal reps and 1 for sofi.
    I have asked he site team if they can down load the Daley judgement.
    I will add this as a fact to the reasons for application.
    But need that ruling and then we have to make 3 copies of that................Time is creeping up on us fast.
    Sparkie
    Last edited by Sparkie1723; 18th November 2016, 18:51:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      An application form N244 is needed down loaded from the MOJ website 3 copies filled in and signed the reasons for the application and supporting documents attached.
      1 for the Court 1 for Swifts legal reps and 1 for sofi.
      I have asked he site team if they can down load the Daley judgement.
      I will add this as a fact to the reasons for application.
      But need that ruling and then we have to make 3 copies of that................Time is creeping up on us fast.
      Sparkie
      wont i need to submit the N244 before my hearing sparkie??

Comment

Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
        wont i need to submit the N244 before my hearing sparkie??
        Yes we hope to have that and the reasons to support it so you can get it into the Court before the hearing.
        EXC has just posted the Daley Judgement for us..........You need to down load 3 copies.........if you can do that it will be a great help go to the thread for Sparkie its on there

Down load 3 copies the N244 form .............then 3 copies of the Daley Judgement and print them off
        tell me when you have done that Please either here or by e-mail
        Sparkie

Comment

Yes we hope to have that and the reasons to support it so you can get it into the Court before the hearing.
          EXC has just posted the Daley Judgement for us..........You need to down load 3 copies.........if you can do that it will be a great help go to the thread for Sparkie its on there

Down load 3 copies the N244 form .............then 3 copies of the Daley Judgement and print them off
          tell me when you have done that Please either here or by e-mail
          Sparkie
          N244 downloaded 3 copies but cant seem to download the Daley case

Comment

N244 downloaded 3 copies but cant seem to download the Daley case
            Ill send you a copy by email the you can make 3 copies of it then
            Sparkie

Comment

Ill send you a copy by email the you can make 3 copies of it then
              Sparkie
              thank you

Comment

3 copies of N244 printed of
                3 copies of Daley case also printed of

Comment

3 copies of N244 printed of
                  3 copies of Daley case also printed of
                  Good work..........I have sent you the n244 partly filled in you need to fill all the other personal details in yourself sign and date them.
                  Well get everything in order tomorrow so you can get those to the Court on Monday and wait for Determineds submissions which you can take with you on Thursday as your back up plan in case your application is refused.
                  The N244 form and documents have to be stamped by the Court and they will send Dentons copies of them make sure you tell the Court to send them ASAP because of the urgency of it all.
                  Sparkie

Comment

Good work..........I have sent you the n244 partly filled in you need to fill all the other personal details in yourself sign and date them.
                    Well get everything in order tomorrow so you can get those to the Court on Monday and wait for Determineds submissions which you can take with you on Thursday as your back up plan in case your application is refused.
                    The N244 form and documents have to be stamped by the Court and they will send Dentons copies of them make sure you tell the Court to send them ASAP because of the urgency of it all.
                    Sparkie

the hearings on Wednesday 23rd Sparkie not Thursday

isn't there a fee that i will have to pay to submit N244?

i think i will need an appointment at court in order to submit thee N244 because that is what i was told

Comment

the hearings on Wednesday 23rd Sparkie not Thursday

isn't there a fee that i will have to pay to submit N244?

i think i will need an appointment at court in order to submit thee N244 because that is what i was told
                      Yes I'm afraid there is sofi............and it costs £255.
                      I would get that appointment ASAP Ring up first thing Monday morning and explain that it is URGENT because time is short.
                      Sparkie

Comment

Yes I'm afraid there is sofi............and it costs £255.
                        I would get that appointment ASAP Ring up first thing Monday morning and explain that it is URGENT because time is short.
                        Sparkie
                        will get onto it first thing Monday Sparkie but what if i dont do the N244 and just go to court on wednesday and explain to the judge why i believe the hearing should be adjourned

Comment

will get onto it first thing Monday Sparkie but what if i dont do the N244 and just go to court on wednesday and explain to the judge why i believe the hearing should be adjourned
                          It is far better and easier to get the N244 and the supporting docs into Court it gives the judge a chance to read it all before Wednesday so he can understand the issue and situation .I would insist to the Court office that you must get it to the Court Physically by office closing time as it is too much to send by fax or e0mail.
                          Sparkie

Comment

It is far better and easier to get the N244 and the supporting docs into Court it gives the judge a chance to read it all before Wednesday so he can understand the issue and situation .I would insist to the Court office that you must get it to the Court Physically by office closing time as it is too much to send by fax or e0mail.
                            Sparkie
                            if that is the best way then that is what i will do Sparkie

Comment

Hi Sofi

I am just of to the printers to get the back up file copied 6 times,

Regards

Determined

Comment

If you are on reduced income, you might be eligible for court fee remission.
                                https://kerryunderwood.wordpress.com...nd-remissions/
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X