• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swift Advance After Repo

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    If you are on reduced income, you might be eligible for court fee remission.
    https://kerryunderwood.wordpress.com...nd-remissions/
    charity's right ...keep the receipt from the Court for the £255 you can reclaim it back afterwards if you are eligible or even some of it
    Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      If you are on reduced income, you might be eligible for court fee remission.
      https://kerryunderwood.wordpress.com...nd-remissions/
      i have printed of the fee remission form and will complete it and take it with income proof

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Determined View Post
      Hi Sofi

I am just of to the printers to get the back up file copied 6 times,

Regards

Determined
      thank you Determined

Comment

Originally posted by meellis View Post
        The case Sparkie is referring you to is the same case I highlighted on the other forum. PT2537 was involved in the case but whether you could talk to him on here I am unsure because he is very busy.

It seems that some members of this forum suddenly become very busy when litigation is mentioned, no surprise really!

Comment

Spirit for the record PT was the solicitor involved in the mentioned case and comes on the forum in a non professional position to offer impartial advice. He is always busy because he is on the front line fighting for the consumer. I think what I am saying is the exact opposite to your quote which is PT is busy due to litigation not just when it is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by spirit2534 View Post
            It seems that some members of this forum suddenly become very busy when litigation is mentioned, no surprise really!
            spirit2534
            Can you name some of these members who only become busy when litigation is mentioned, I would like to check your observations out.
            Sparkie
            Last edited by Sparkie1723; 19th November 2016, 16:23:PM.

Comment

Sofi.
              Make 3 separate bundles as follows
              1.Application Form filled in and signed.
              2.Statement of Case Reason for asking for a stay ( with last page signed with Statement of Truth)
              3.Exhibits to support Statement of case Numbered 1 to 7.
              When you hand the application and all the docs in ask the Court office staff to put it in front of the Judge Urgently

You can take the Submissions put together by Determined to use if stay is refused and the hearing goes ahead which you should receive Tuesday at the latest if you have not been told about the stay application before Wednesday you will have to attend on Wednesday I imagine that you will be told then if or not it has been granted and the hearing stayed.
              You can take the letter received this morning ( 3 copies) with you on Wednesday or add it as an extra late Exhibit to the bundle of Exhibits
              Sparkie
              Last edited by Sparkie1723; 19th November 2016, 16:21:PM.

Comment

Hi Sofi

Copies of the back up submission files are done. Very pleased with them Will be with you on Tuesday.

Regards

Determined

Comment

Hi Sofi

Copies of the back up submission files are done. Very pleased with them Will be with you on Tuesday.

Regards

Determined
                  hi Determined

thank you such

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                  Sofi.
                  Make 3 separate bundles as follows
                  1.Application Form filled in and signed.
                  2.Statement of Case Reason for asking for a stay ( with last page signed with Statement of Truth)
                  3.Exhibits to support Statement of case Numbered 1 to 7.
                  When you hand the application and all the docs in ask the Court office staff to put it in front of the Judge Urgently

You can take the Submissions put together by Determined to use if stay is refused and the hearing goes ahead which you should receive Tuesday at the latest if you have not been told about the stay application before Wednesday you will have to attend on Wednesday I imagine that you will be told then if or not it has been granted and the hearing stayed.
                  You can take the letter received this morning ( 3 copies) with you on Wednesday or add it as an extra late Exhibit to the bundle of Exhibits
                  Sparkie
                  ok Sparkie

will get onto it tonight

Comment

hi

just a quick update regarding the N244..

going to court at 12 today to submit the N244

Comment

Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
                      hi

just a quick update regarding the N244..

going to court at 12 today to submit the N244
                      Hi Sofi

I am just off to the post office. Can you private message me with your name and address.

Regards

Determined

Comment

Hi Sofi

I am just off to the post office. Can you private message me with your name and address.

Regards

Determined
                        have messaged you with address Determined

Comment

have messaged you with address Determined
                          That's OK sofi Ihave e-mailed Determined with the info he wanted and he is off to post his stuff to you now.
                          Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                            That's OK sofi Ihave e-mailed Determined with the info he wanted and he is off to post his stuff to you now.
                            Sparkie
                            thank you Sparkie

Comment

Just got back from court

N244 has been submitted

will still have to attend the hearing on wednesday because most likely it will be dealt with on the day

1 thing i dont understand is that i thought the whole point of submitting the N244 was so that there will be no hearing on wednesday

Comment

N244 has been submitted

will still have to attend the hearing on wednesday because most likely it will be dealt with on the day

1 thing i dont understand is that i thought the whole point of submitting the N244 was so that there will be no hearing on wednesday
                                It seems you made an application for an adjournment of the hearing and/or a stay of the proceedings. That application has to be decided by a DJ with the other party present so that they can object to any adjournment/stay and give the court their reasons.

There's a DJ ready and available for the hearing on Wednesday so that's the obvious time to hear your application.

If your application (to adjourn the hearing) is granted then you get to go home again after the DJ decides the next step.

If your application is unsuccessful then the hearing continues to decide whatever was planned to be argued before you made your application.

An application is only a request for something which can be accepted or denied by the court.

(Have you served a copy of your application on the other side?)

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X