• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swift Advance After Repo

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Hi sofi

I'll give [MENTION=4775]Sparkie1723[/MENTION] a nudge for you.
    tnx Charitynjw

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      In the meantime sofi, if you have to attend the hearing 0n 23rd Nov ... ask the Court for a stay until the Court of Appeal has ruled on a case involving Swift which would assist the Court making a decision in your case, their tariff of charges have been already been ruled unfair in a County Court, and this has led to an unfair relationship..............try and get representation and make that representative aware of this............this would give you more time for us all on L/B to help you further..........Swift won't like this but insist on it as you could be at their mercy without being represented.
      Re your broker.........he may be an unlicensed broker..............need that info I have asked you for..........I know we are asking you a lot but do your best to provide us with the answers we ask
      Soarkie
      NOTE
      I have no legal qualifications and any suggestions I may make should not be taken as legal advice, they are only suggestions.........and if you can get legal advice as soon as possible if you haven't got it now.
      do you have any info on that case Sparkie1723???

Comment

The case Sparkie is referring you to is the same case I highlighted on the other forum. PT2537 was involved in the case but whether you could talk to him on here I am unsure because he is very busy.

Comment

I asked pt on chat box to pop in and have a look at this thread ..........perhaps he's missed it ...anyone else care to give him a nudge.? I am certain he can help on this one and give some guidance.
          Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by meellis View Post
            The case Sparkie is referring you to is the same case I highlighted on the other forum. PT2537 was involved in the case but whether you could talk to him on here I am unsure because he is very busy.
            are you reffering to the Daley v swift case??

- - - Updated - - -

I asked pt on chat box to pop in and have a look at this thread ..........perhaps he's missed it ...anyone else care to give him a nudge.? I am certain he can help on this one and give some guidance.
            Sparkie
            thanks alot Sparkie
            really could do with the guidance

Comment

Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
              are you reffering to the Daley v swift case??
              Yes that's the one.
              I am sending you my e-mail address by pm.
              send me all your docs and I 'll post them up for you.
              Sparkie

- - - Updated - - -

thanks alot Sparkie
              really could do with the guidance
              Yes that's the one.
              Just sent you my e-mail address
              Sparkie

Comment

Sorry didnt see your message in the chat box Brian, what do you need?
                I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Yes that's the one.
                  Just sent you my e-mail address
                  Sparkie
                  not recieved no pm from you sparkie

Comment

Do you want to email me the docs that you need posting up Sofi ? Redact your details from them first if you can. admin@legalbeagles.info
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                      Sorry didnt see your message in the chat box Brian, what do you need?
                      Morning pt,
                      I wondered if when sofi posts her agreement and other docs she has you could have a look and see if you could advise if and how she could slow Swift down, until we can form some sort of defence and counterclaim..........I think they are getting real desperate for money ...such heavy charges and fees etc.
                      She needs help in any way we can.
                      I'll be in the same position in April loan amount paid up in full...........then they will come after me for their fees and charges.........but I've got more time than sofi

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Do you want to email me the docs that you need posting up Sofi ? Redact your details from them first if you can. admin@legalbeagles.info

tnx Amethyst......will do them now

Comment

Have emailed the docs to admin@legalbeagles.info

hope they have been recieved

Comment

Got them xxx I'll post them up
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Documents
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                Documents
                                thank you [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X