• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Athena parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athena parking charge

Hi, I've received a final demand for a parking charge from Athena ANPR for an over stay of I think around 15mins. I did ignore the 1st letter I received as I was in the process of moving and it got lost in the move. Now I've had the letter with final demand. I accept I had overstayed the allowed 90mins but i genuinely didn't realise there was a time limit of 90 mins. I did actually shop in Lidl that day but popped to another shop...hence the overstay
    Ive changed my adress now with DVLA but they sent this demand letter to my old address.
    any advice please
    marisa
    Tags: None

Re: Athena parking charge

Hi M1 or Katy, are you able to help me with this please? ��

Comment

As it appears you are out of time to appeal then there are 3 options left.

1. Complain to the manager.
      2. File and ignore (can be done in conjunction with #1 or if that is unsuccessful).
      3. Pay.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
        As it appears you are out of time to appeal then there are 3 options left.

1. Complain to the manager.
        2. File and ignore (can be done in conjunction with #1 or if that is unsuccessful).
        3. Pay.

M1
        Thanks M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X