• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Egg Card PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Card PPI

HI there
    I really need some help as I have never even looking into any PPI of any sort so a bit (well very) wet behind the ears on this one.

I had two credit cards many moons ago, around 2003 I think. One was an Egg credit card and another on was an Hilton HHhonors Credit card (which I think was through MBNA at the time however not too sure).

However I understand that EGG cards are no longer around so please could somebody tell me who i need to contact with regards to any PPI that may be due.

Also how can I find out who was the provider of the Hilton HHonors credit card I had at the time also?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Kind regards
    Ben
    Tags: None

Re: Egg Card PPI

Hello czm,

My first post here...! Gosh, I could have written your opening sentence myself a while ago....

Egg claims are submitted to Canada Square, I'm afraid I don't know about Hilton HHonors tho. Not helpful, but a start hopefully. There's some very useful past posts about how to deal with your Egg claim. Good luck!

I'm feeling a bit confused with mine atm........

JB x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X