• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court judgement Lowell.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County court judgement Lowell.

For the purposes of both CCA 1974 & for your court claim, the current creditor is the Claimant, Lowell Portfolio.
    Name & address is per court claim form.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

where the cca asks for account number where would I find this on the claim form ?

Comment

As they haven't stated one in their PoC, if it were me I'd put
        'Ref: Court Claim no. XXXX (whatever the claim no. is) - Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd v Albee1'
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Thank you all for your advice/help it really is very much appreciated. the paperwork is done just need the postal order tomorrow so can post, then will wait and see what happens. your all amazing !!! xxx

Comment

Don't forget proof of posting, Allbee1.
            & endorse the postal order 'For Statutory purposes only'.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              Don't forget proof of posting, Allbee1.
              & endorse the postal order 'For Statutory purposes only'.
              I'm sending by registered mail also making copies of the postal order. Shall I send a copy of the postal order to solicitors also ?

Comment

Also do I just put 'For Statutory purposes only'. On the postal order or payable to Lowell also. Thanks again x

Comment

Originally posted by Allbee1 View Post
                  I'm sending by registered mail also making copies of the postal order. Shall I send a copy of the postal order to solicitors also ?
                  No need to send a copy of PO to solicitors.

Originally posted by Allbee1 View Post
                  Also do I just put 'For Statutory purposes only'. On the postal order or payable to Lowell also. Thanks again x
                  Payable to Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd & endorse 'For Statutory purposes only'.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Should I send a. Copy of the cca to the solicitor ?

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to do so.......& wouldn't cost extra!
                      Endorse that it is a carbon copy of the CCA request sent directly to Claimant, & cross refer to it on the CPR letter.
                      As always, keep a copy.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Thanks charitynjwI have sent a message but can't find it so will ask again just in case. Sounds silly but I've never used a postal order I assume I put Lowell portfolio I ltd in the pay part but do I cross it I was asked but said no just in case and also where do I put for statutory purpose only ? And should I put claim number on the back with my name and address ?

Comment

Any Postal Order request, post office will ask who receipiant is and print it for you, you then ask to put on reverse statuary purposes only, that is all needed - send Recorded delivery = job done

Comment

I wasn't asked what I wanted on the postal order when I asked for it so I have a £1 postal order uncrossed. But thank you for the help/advice.

Comment

Well all posted. Just a waiting game now I guess. Thanks ladies and gents your all absolute angels x

Comment

Hi again. After sending the above letters I have now received a letter from Lowell solicitors. Saying

we note the contents and write to advise you that we have requested a copy of the agreement and statements relating to my account from our client and will forward upon receipt. Please note that this is for your information only. As far as our client is concerned the outstanding balance is due and owing and no verification of your liability to pay the outstanding balance is required.

We note you have returned the acknowledgement of service providing you with a further 14 days to respond to the claim form.please ensure you respond to the outstanding claim within the stated timescale to avoid an application made to enter judgement against you in default.

What do i do now. ?? Thanks in advance

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X