• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist Portfolio vs Divine next steps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfolio vs Divine next steps

Morning all

CCJ Was issued
    Issue Date: 17/05/2016
    Amount approx: 9000
    Claimant: Hoist Portfolio
    Solicitor: Howard Cohen
    Original Creditor: Santander (formally abbey national)
    Particulars of Claim: Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers:

The claim is for the sum of £9,401 in respect of monies owing pursuant loan overdraft facility under bank account no. xxxxxxxx.
    The debt was legally assigned by Santander (formally Abbey National)

The claiment claims
    1. The sum of £9,401 in 02/2010
    4 Costs
    Is the debt Statute Barred
    Yes

List any letters you sent:
    Non

Any Other Info:

The debt is not mine I have been a victim of identity theft , I have never opened an account with abbey national or Santander. The account was opened in 12/2009 and closed in 02/2010 due to fraudulent activity this is the information the banks fraud team have told me. Have not received any correspondence from the bank. Only became aware of this when I checked my credit file and noticed I had been issued a ccj. I requested for the ccj to be set aside which the judge awarded in September 2016. The case has now be issued to the small claims track. In the documentation I received from the court it stated that the hearing fee must be paid by the claimant (hoist) by the 12th Oct 2016 if no payment was made then case would be removed from the list. I called the court to verify this on 13th October no payment was made. I then made a follow up call on 21st October to request the status of the case and was informed that the case was still going ahead and the claimant made the payment on the 19th October

Whats my next step?

Many Thanks

Divine
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X